Rules suggestions

Rules suggestions
Monday 03/09/2007, 02:52
panzuriel - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Rules suggestions
panzuriel - Hero English - Monday 03/09/2007, 02:52

Got a few suggestions for the staff, not sure if posting here or via contact form / email is the best way to suggest them ...

1: More even distribution of Daily Tournament prizes. Currently, 43.5% of the prize pool is split amongst the top 50 players, with the rest split evenly between the rest of the players. With 3000 players in a tournament, if you're in the top 50% (and get the credit), there's no point trying bothering to unless you can gain 1450 places to reach the top 50. How about a sliding scale? Of the remaining N players, give the player ranked at R, 2(N-R)/(N*(N-1)) of the pot. That way player 51 gets twice what they would have under the old system, whereas player 3000 gets nothing (number 1500-ish gets the same as they would have).

2: If you are in a tournament room during a tournament, rather than having to challenge and accept, could the server match players up automatically (perhaps with a weighting based on average response time)? This would reduce many problems people have with rejected challenges, time-outs, and getting repeated "this player has already accepted a challenge"-type messages.

2/4
Baron WMD - Master English
Monday 03/09/2007, 07:58

Tourney prize distribution is fine....

But what about adding this .. If a player has 3 (or maybe even 2) timeouts during the tournament, then they can no longer challenge or accept challenges in the tourney room until the next tournament. Its like a disqualification for players who waste other players' time with nonsense matches and dropping out.
3/4
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/09/2007, 10:06

Yup that sounds good but I have problems with the game recently. I am waiting for my opponent to timeout because he is not making any move but when I tried to refresh the one who had timeout was me. Decreasing the timeout time and maybe automatic refresh of games will be good improvement.
4/4
can u f me - Veteran English
Monday 03/09/2007, 15:59

I suggest that increase the top 50 to 100 can get the prizes

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals