offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Wednesday 29/11/2006, 03:50

Well in the last tornaments i have been told that i am playing unfair to not accept challeges from ppl with better decks/bigger lvls.

Well is that against the rules? Or is it considered not fair play?

I would really like to know community opinion since everytime i win a tornament ppl tell that i am cheating and even worst.

bye bye

offline -sCapeg0d- Colossus Limit Break
Monday 04/12/2006, 12:32

Even if you lvl up your cards during the tourneys, the idea of leveling up cards each and every time is quite absurd.

offline 0-ReiXI-EVO Veteran  
Monday 04/12/2006, 13:14

Bode is using lvl 2 and 3 characters from sentinels and their levels are already maxed... and even if they level up during tourneys, level up points for cards are limited to 5 during tourneys.

Realistically his explanations are definitely lame. "AS IF YOU CAN ALWAYS GET TO CHALLENGE OR FIND THAT MANY LOW LEVELS DURING A TOURNEY" haha! Plus he mentioned that he plays at tourneys that are "LESS CROWDED". So how the hell are u gonna be able to fight 19 matches with low lvled people only if you're playing on a tourney that only has a few people online and participating on the tourney? Haha!

offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Monday 04/12/2006, 13:57

0-ReiXi-EVO:

1- Ppl using lvl 2 or lvl 3 cards like me gain more points (old, evo or whatever). -> http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=table
that means i usually make 25 points each game (and even if i lose the game i usually make at least 12).

2- Less crowded tornaments have 100 participants... not that hard to find 20 ppl and since there are more brazilians its easy to find opponents for me.

3- Sentinels are a crappy deck? i must disagree, for begginers that cant afford jackie/vickie/grakshrmm sentinels and junkz are pretty good.

4- Remember, i dont mind anyone to check my fight history, i dont have anything to hide and i never broke any rules.

5- But 0-Reixi-EVO did broke some rules. He insulted me, and my country just because he got nervous because he was not good enough to reach podium in a tornament i won 2 weeks ago.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/danbar82/UR/
For that u should fell ashamed.
bye

offline 6SimS-Sven Guru UTOPiA
Monday 04/12/2006, 15:19

Bode i also used ur technique thats why i reached 2nd in the tourney( u can browse all over the tourneys)....sentinels are also my deck its my favorite(smileyCHLOE is beautiful as she can be)...oh and by the way this "old" thing should be banned because u gain 2 benefits
1.)too fast

2.)no logical thinking

how bout the "normal mode" and "elo mode" they used up too many ideas just to win a single game...
have u tried elo?
maybe not coz all u want is to win clintz and be number 1 in all of those daily tourneys
even if i didnt buy creditz i have made the impossible possible...i bought and won cards....
bode check this out also
http://www.urban-rivals.com/forum.php?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=33150&subject_page=2#answers
read what she said

offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Monday 04/12/2006, 15:32

That is what i am telling about OLD nerfed, i think it was a good idea smiley actually i am winning tornaments just to collect money since i need this money to buy my ELO deck, yes i am thinking about turning myself into ELO in a week a or 2..

Monday 04/12/2006, 15:41

Thats the spirit but did u know even i didnt maked it to t25 i got lucky winnning a chloe...so just participate this elo..win or loose its ok as long as u participate u get ur share and a chance to win cards...
on the other hand if u want to make it t25 just challenge those good players like arshner,di mastik and other fairplayers...u will earn good strategies...

offline BodeCBM-EVO Hero  
Monday 04/12/2006, 15:51

I am probably making a
bangers/pussycats or bangers/uppers deck ... but cards so expensive smiley

Monday 04/12/2006, 15:59

ONE MORE THING:I REALLY WANT TO WIN TOURNEYS but i can't because they think me im a monster or a something that could beat u in a few secs...that is the reputation i gain(even the high lvls decline my challenge) from playing this kind of game

offline Morder4Life Senior  
Monday 04/12/2006, 18:01

I have to say that bangers/pussycats is a beautiful deck.
Very strong.

offline NN-K_Jun Imperator NASTY NOYP!
Wednesday 06/12/2006, 00:39

Guys, this is getting out of hand.

The root of the subject was is it against the rules to refuse challenges. Well no, it's not. But if your reasons for refusing are 'coz you're playing evo or no pillz (old), then you're a pussy. As I understand it Bode, you do it only on tournaments and target players under your level so to gain as much points, well that's perfectly alright.

As for the subject of getting 510 points on a tourney without much help, dude that's lame. You set an example a little while ago about the time and playing 19 games to get that point, it's a mathematical impossibility. You must win all 19 games and have at least 4 to 5 pillz leftover to get 26 points. You can't blame the other players for questioning how you won. When I was playing tourneys, I need help from my friends and guild mates just to break 400 points and that is with getting the full ko points.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.