All star tourney deck

All star tourney deck
Saturday 12/05/2007, 17:49
electricity - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
All star tourney deck
electricity - Veteran English - Saturday 12/05/2007, 17:49

Anybody can help me to arrange good deck for tourney with all star. pliz exclude lamar (i don't have edough money to buy him

2/6
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 12/05/2007, 19:55

Well 2 b honest from wht iv'e seen the deck is simply made up of Striker , alexie Marina and lamar with Flo Bhudd and possibly Lewis
3/6
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 12/05/2007, 20:17

For me it works like this: Eyrton, Marina, Stryker, Alexei, Lewis, Bhudd, Flo and Dan
4/6
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 12/05/2007, 22:11

I use Alexei, Bhudd, Eyrton, Flo, Frank, Lewis, Marina, Striker.

Ironically I have the feeling as if Frank (unexpected) and Bhudd (semi-expected) often deal the killing blow. The two are literally the death of any card with 3 or less power.... and occasionally 4 power 2. Against stronger cards they get slowly unreliable and it starts depending a lot on WHEN they are played.
With those two cards, Ambre would be quite a good Leader to add. (Counterstrike - you can chose for 3 of your cards which card they fight! can be very devastating.)
Problem of AllStars? Decks with only high-power cards. Reductions _can_ be painful. Have Bhudd and Frank and face Uppers? URGS! the same and Montana? Not really that much of a problem unless all opponent's cards are >4 power... but now I am getting into details a lot
5/6
electricity - Veteran English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 05:04

Do you think which one is better junta or all star in tourney ? i don't have getrund and lamar
6/6
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 07:31

I'd say La Junta is the better tournament clan.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals