Does fairplayness affects each battle?

Sunday 31/12/2006, 05:51
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Sunday 31/12/2006, 05:51

Does fairplayness affect each battle in dark corners(except danger room)...its just that many players that got yellow angels things just beside their names...(whatever) always wins against me..anyway i play in danger room for no luck
« Previous12Next »

2/17
The Unkown - Imperator English
Sunday 31/12/2006, 10:18

It doesnt those smileys are for there fair play.
3/17
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 31/12/2006, 14:00

Lol i bet u dont understand...yes i know their how each guy is fair to each other
4/17
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 00:09

I'm not too sure, I kinda have a feeling that the way we play does affect the outcome or what we get after each battle. I think. I mean, compare playing normal with playing evo. The XP and the clintz we get are different, way different. Just my thoughts....

jericho78
5/17
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 02/01/2007, 06:04

I dont think so rogueknight,that would just suck as i have a 3% fair play rate (which sucks) lol...which means i would lose like every second battle against those angels..i think we really need admin to sort this question out
6/17
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 00:40

Another thing, regarding that smiley thing beside your name, I think that refers to the rate of you timing out during a battle. I remember when I first signed up and I got a green smiley or was it the angel one, then it went to a darker shade as I began to timeout due to a slow connection, and then it changed to green again as I reduced the timeouts.....and now due to the APCN2 outage near Taiwan, my percentage went up again. Dang.....

jericho78
7/17
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 16:28

Timing out?i think not because there many fair play angels who used to timeout(there are some,im not mentioning names)
8/17
Thursday 04/01/2007, 00:38

Well I know I don't cheat, and I certainly have no idea how someone is able to play unfairly here besides timing out.....and like I said, the less I timeout the smiley changes to green or the angel ones. Isn't it mentioned somewhere in the help section or something?

jericho78
9/17
Thursday 04/01/2007, 02:21

OK, I found out without a doubt that the smilies represent the number of timeouts as I have mentioned. If you point your cursor at the smiley in your profile, you will get this message :

"The fair play rating is based on the number of expired battles on your turn versus the total number of properly done battles."

jericho78
10/17
wmd angelo - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 03:44

Well, the fact of having a smiley next to your name is only for indicate that you are more(or less) fairplay , it goes with the timeouts0% : the yellow angel, from 1 to 7%(not sure) you're green , then orange and then red (>10), of course it DOES NOT affect the game, it's just an indication for the ppl who want to fight against you( for exemple you can refuse a red 'cause he might timeout), timing out make you losing points (also in ELO mode); thanks jericho you were faster than me

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals