Tafa
Wee Lee
Don
and Oryon
what cards should i purchase cuz i hardly ever win with these

2/4
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Monday 08/01/2007, 02:31

But you do have a few good cards in Vermyn N and Wee Lee. Don is ok too......probably cards from the same decks as these.
3/4
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Monday 08/01/2007, 02:38

That completely depends on your style, you should match your style of play with 2 to 3 clans that work well with your style of play, use your starter deck as trade fodder unless their are cards that belong to the clans you decide to use
4/4
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 08/01/2007, 03:52

Thats a good starter deck bro, i started out with a deck of ALL COMMONS, with my 5 star as Gary. Your lucky with Vermyn N & Wee Lee, IMO, save all your money for support cards, wait to buy your 1st pack and don't be excited to buy any cards yet... decide once you get your 1st Cool Pack, buy Bangers and Ulu Watu cards that you didn't get from your pack, they are contenders at ELO. ggs!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals