What deck??
Friday 23/02/2007, 20:46
Dirq - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
What deck??
Dirq - Senior - THE RIVALSEnglish - Friday 23/02/2007, 20:46

Hello
If I want to buy credits deck, it is better to buy 2 decks or 1 full deck? still I was take normal deck for twenty credits what's cards existing in full deck? Answer me fast plz

2/5
Gruchul - Legend English
Friday 23/02/2007, 22:41

Full decks always contain at least 1 five star. They are usually the best option, at least until your needs become more specific (when you have about 60% of those available)
3/5
Elkyr EVO - Guru English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 09:36

After you have the 60 percent, whats the best choice.. to just buy clintz and buy your stuff on the market?
4/5
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 12:25

It's never best to buy clintz, you earn much more if you buy a booster and sell the cards. If you buy clintz you get 4 000 if you buy a booster you may get cards worth 4 000 - 40 000
5/5
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 13:04

If u think ur lucky i guess ill buy 20s and those 50s not bad at all but u can get Gary and Phonos in these decks otherwise if u really think u wanna have the best cards ill go on 50s but still there are rares like Gaia,jackie GraksmxxT who are really harder as those lvl 5s

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals