Gheist, and Nightmare, true kings of the Clint City

GHEIST, and Nightmare, true kings of the Clint City
Thursday 01/03/2007, 05:07
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Gheist, and Nightmare, true kings of the Clint City
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Thursday 01/03/2007, 05:07

I love my GHEIST deck, even though they are overwhelmingly weak. , they have a streaky streak about tem, I lost so many points in ELO it's a shame, but I'm at 1217 it's amazing, don't think their strong play with a Leader will be enough to get me a rare card but it will be enough to scare the pants of the leaders that watch for young upstarts like me Lol I was lvl 18 for a few months, now I'm 23 and I strike fear in the hearts of lvl 40's for sure! You know who you are, i don't have top name names but you know who you are. GHEIST is on the rise and I will be there to witness it! Fear us for we are gods Weak gods, but gods nonetheless gods. You know what would be intresting. If they make a new card for GHEIST, if so I'd like to name it I have dibs on it That would be nice to allow us to do that, allow us to name a character. But I now have a GHEIST deck with a few nightmares and a Leader Comment please

2/7
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 13:38

Post your build,
GG's!
3/7
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Friday 02/03/2007, 03:51

Post your build, play in the danger room
GLHF~
4/7
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/03/2007, 09:07

Lol dude i have a GHEIST deck and i get in the 1300 limits its not that hard and i play in Danger room when it has people in it lol...they are releasing a new GHEIST character so keep your eyes pealed woooo woooo...i cant wait...ok time to play EVO again to lvl up some Nightmares

keep it krunk
5/7
DUC-phoenix - Titan English
Friday 02/03/2007, 17:27

I have loads of Nightmare, wanna know why?
They're cheap and bad.
GHEIST is only good in ELO
I love you, the world and those 2 new n*k*d girls!!!
6/7
DANYez - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Saturday 03/03/2007, 07:02

Yes GHEIST have now a powerfull member miss twice but what`s her ability i have her at level 3
7/7
haworth17 - Hero English
Monday 05/03/2007, 22:52

TESTIFY.

prism what you just said is what i wanted to hear. thumps up to you

p.s. kva-kil her ability is 1 poison min. 1 i have her lv 5

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals