Gameplay mechanics/getting more cards

Tuesday 20/03/2007, 10:28
Flamberge - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Flamberge - Novice English - Tuesday 20/03/2007, 10:28

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this; albeit I'm level 10 I'm still learning how everything works with the gameplay. I'm wondering how I can get cards without spending my real life money. I have read a few things but I'm still a little confused. I would really like to get more cards and expand my collection, I've leveled all 8 of my starting cards to full stars. Any help is appreciated. I'm not looking for strategy, I'm liking the whole 'learning on my own' thing.

Thanks alot,
Flamberge

2/5
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 11:44

Well evo...evo is the best takes 6 hours(maximum) to evolved lvl 5 cards...you need to buy credits if you cant then you can participate the daily tourneys(there is 4 every 24 hrs)...
3/5
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 16:15

You could join a guild to help you with your hand situation but you still need to buy atleast 2.50 worth of credits to sell cards and get more money. But evoing and placing well in the 4 daily tours will get you enough to buy some of the cheaper cards. with your deck you may not place very well in the tourney but that's kind of life isn't it. If I could I'll give you a few thousand clintz and cards to get started, then the rest would be up to you, but you have to buy credits first good luck with that and all.
4/5
Flamberge - Novice English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 18:58

Well, I looked at purchasing credits, and it's a lot more convenient than I though. I'll look into doing that. Thanks a lot you guys See you around.
5/5
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 22:20

Yh if you get credits thn you can get sum wicked cards i mean 2 b honest i sold 3 rare cards to get 40k to get my vickie so jus get credits and see if there any cards on the market and spend spend spend

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals