Evo part 2

Evo part 2
Friday 30/03/2007, 13:22
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Evo part 2
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Friday 30/03/2007, 13:22

I dont get it why evo players got to draw 3 maxed and 1 unevolved im sure he/she wil be maxing on unevolved one BUT! when it comes to my turn i go with any card 5 pillz...after this my opponent quits and then says read evo rules...omg???no mercy???
« Previous1234Next »

2/40
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Friday 30/03/2007, 16:37

Wat a corky
3/40
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 30/03/2007, 21:00

You should try HAN in the lost warehouse.
the rules are pretty easy, always let the lower level win. this give both players loads of experience.
4/40
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Friday 30/03/2007, 23:59

An unfortunate fact is that many use EVO players as easy prey and a quick way to rise in points.Whilst with a random select mixed pack it is possible to draw like that...I believe a great many set it up deliberately and claim bad luck on the draw....funny how many just "happen" to have a Grax (-5 dam)or some monster hit card maxed in their hands.
As for HAN...two suggestions.1. Do not have fully evolved cards in your hand 2. the person who plays first plays 6 pilz and a card he wants to level.(no confusion this way)
Final comment...it seems to me to be far more important to calculate your damage so as not to KO someone...especially before all cards are played.Some people seem obsessed with the idea of weakest wins over strongest.This is useless if someone does not get to play all his cards.
5/40
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 31/03/2007, 10:25

Yes i played han during non-tournament times
6/40
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Saturday 31/03/2007, 18:15

I run into way too many evo fackers! han way better !
7/40
Saturday 31/03/2007, 20:34

Yes i played han but there are some players who uses bonus which some of my cards that has 1 or 2 power cannot win against....you should inform people using bonuses ill let you know their names...
8/40
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 01:31

Yeah and today I met a played with a player who says he's second best to Archangel or something. Complaining of me not being a true evo player. Yeah anyone who played with me before will know that this is crap. He told me that evo should belong in the lost warehouse room, so I told him yeah, i know but I wanted to evo and just improve my rankings......Besides he put EVO in his name and plays with max level cards, calling me not a true evo player??? I played my first card as EVO but when it became clear that he wasn't evo, I switched my play......Some ppl are a joke.

Oh and I thought my day couldn't be worse....I played another guy after the joker above and he told me I can't fury?!! I only fury to get the draw.....and he got his two cards XP. And if I didn't go for the draw, he would have won. So it's clear that he plays EVO to win??? So here you go, two examples of players who don't know what they're saying.....
9/40
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Sunday 01/04/2007, 01:40

Oh and I think either the EVO rules need to be written all over again. Or we all should play HAN, even if I don't quite get it. Some ppl are really lame.
10/40
Sunday 01/04/2007, 11:06

Well i guess fury in evo is nothing for me...even i got ko but the point for you....you rivals always want to win evo

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals