Elya help

Elya help
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 04:28
Danary - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Elya help
Danary - Imperator English - Tuesday 06/03/2007, 04:28

I have a card named Elya. She have Courage 5. When I started the game it was my turn first. I played her first in the round so she is supposed to get a plus 5 damage bonus making her damage 10. I have another person in her same clan in play to so she got a plus 2 damage bonus too making it 12. I attacked and she only did 7 damage. Am i missing something or reading the card wrong?

2/6
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 09:39

Courage adds up to power, Courage is activated when he/she is played first before any card, so she becomes an 8 power card, not to the damage, gets??
3/6
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 10:19

Maybe u got blocked by Uranus or GraksmxxT who, both has an ability -5 opp. damage min 1
4/6
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 10:27

I think u read it wrong Danary. Courage does not get added to damage
5/6
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 11:19

Courage adds to power when it is played 1'st during a round, not attack or damage. So when you attacked her the 1'st turn, her power became 8 and her attack (5) with bonus is 7. She's actually a strong rare when played well.
GGs!
6/6
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 11:47

You got the Courage ability wrong. Courage is not supposed to boost your damage, it rather increases your Power in the first turn.

GGs

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals