OMG !

OMG !
Wednesday 06/09/2006, 19:08
Montan4 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
OMG !
Montan4 - Senior English - Wednesday 06/09/2006, 19:08

Z0mg! why doesnt anybody post a strategy , tips. for the game like: Firstspend Bla Bla Bla Pillz or, tips abouyt credits or Clintz

u only talk about ur deck, Shut ur ass about ur deck, nobody care's i thing about ur deck, talk about something good, like tips and real strategy's,

2/7
KevinCastle15 - Imperator English
Wednesday 06/09/2006, 19:23

Your right people do only talk about there decks so what y do u care nobodys asking you to put your deck so u should shut up if u read the title of the board youll see it says strategy and tactics. strategy has to do with a deck retard so u shut up dont go in here and whine and complain we u cant back up you facts dude if u dont want to have a strategic deck then thats up to u but to go tellin other people to stop posting stuff about there deck.
3/7
DeftMute - Imperator - dead rabbits English
Wednesday 06/09/2006, 20:19

I like to use strategies and play pillz
but oi Yayoi
4/7
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 10/09/2006, 00:02

Strategy: Determine your opponents play style before 3rd round. Otherwise youcould be wasting your resources where they would be better someplace else. More on this in the AOD forums.
5/7
RufusJonz - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Monday 11/09/2006, 10:20

I cant give all my secrets -- noob climbing the ranking board
6/7
EVO-Sivori - Senior English
Monday 11/09/2006, 19:28

That's right. http://www.ghetoo.com/refer.php?ref=5272
7/7
Eldimari - Veteran English
Monday 11/09/2006, 22:17

Ok u want a stratagy send me all your cards

infact just send me your credit card number and social security number

great stratagy dont u think

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals