New update Euzebe - Legend - Friday 19/02/2010, 15:12
After the last optimized version a small update has been made today and it's already available.
All the wonderful and amazing corrections and improvements you'll find in it :
- new display of the missions list and of the match result
- new animations at the end of the fight
- some fight incons and sounds changes
- a sound will be played if you are about to timeout
- the clan tooltip glitch is solved (it wasn't possible to see the clan name by clicking on a card, now it is)
The_HoAx: If its not at the top of the list of your frends online then it is a problem with your guild chat. If it still hasn't appeared next time your online then contact support (Green ? in the top right hand corner).
=== UPDATE REGARDING AI ===
• The AI has been updated to better handle the damages reductions abilities (avoid simulating using fury if unnecessary). This should greatly improve the performance of the AI when theses abilities are present.
I don't see anymore that annoying 'critical error' but i still get some random messages (it's not your turn to play, check your connection, quickbattle if off, etc).
A lot of old players prefer the old version, I like it because of the simplicity and lightness ( i really dont like all the visual effects and options of the new version).
What about create a new option called "classic mode" ? Where, when activated, the new flash looks a lot like the older version (light graphics, no extra-options [xp reserve, missions status, cards status, etc], no acess to the solo mode, etc).
A version with simple graphics/animations where all that you can do is play, that would be awesome.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.