We are aware that some of you using a jailbroken device cannot make in-app purchase with a "sandbox" error.
It is caused by a software that you may have installed while jailbreaking your iphone called "AppSync".
To remove the issue, follow theses steps:
1. Uninstall the App you want to make the in-app purchase in
2. Open Cydia > Packages > uninstall AppSync 3.1 (or whatever AppSync version that you have installed)
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Re-install the App you deleted in step 1 (the App that you want to make in-app purchase)
5. Log out of your iTunes account by going to Settings > Store > Sign out, then sign in again using the same method.
6. You should now be able to make in-app purchases (as long as you Don’t have AppSync installed in Cydia)
Can you guys please fix the iphone version's connectivity. I'm running on 3g with full bars and yet randomly I'll swipe to play my card and it won't work, after 5-6 times it either finally works or i run out of time and time out and i lose.
I know 3g isn't that slow and I'm able to play multiplayer spades just fine over the slow edge network. So to have extreme lag over 3g on this game is rediculous.
Please fix your servers.
@rexerman he just told you how to fix it.
@darkcast thats LIFE nah I'm just playing.. I have the same proble sometime.s
@Argos I'm sure that update will come in the near future New updates comes with bugs sometimes...or glitches.. and the UR mobile or app has been doing great lately so why mess it up now
@fraggle once your finishede with the ipad app ;p could you put warning of some sort? like before you sell he cards,
Also sometimes there's weird flickering and color bandd in the app...
To reboot your ipod touch/iphone just hold down the power button (not the home one lol) for a few seconds, swipe the bar on top that says that it will power off. Then hold the power button again and wait for the apple sign to leave and swipe to unlock (and passcode if you have one)