Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

31/118
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 16:52

Other ones to contact are the telecom companies...

http://smart.com.ph/

www.globe.com.ph/
32/118
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 17/07/2010, 22:46

Thanks guys ! really helps !
33/118
Jin Kisaragi - Titan - Open Casket
Saturday 17/07/2010, 23:32

Well I may not be in any of these countries, how ever I first joined this site do to an ad on the site Advanced Anime which reaches a very diverse group of people from all over the world. Might I suggest doing this to other sites that also reach over a large scale ? If you think this is a good idea, I'll gladly post a list of sites I use that have a large enough member base that you will get more people through advertisements.
34/118
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 01:09

I've been submitting reviews of UR in article databases so I think I'm doing my part
35/118
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 21:46

@jin Kisaragi : sure. We would be glad to have this list.
36/118
Jin Kisaragi - Titan - Open Casket
Monday 19/07/2010, 02:33

Sure thats no problem:

Advanced Anime has 307,094 total members. Actively getting around 70 -229 people online on any given day. (I used to see your ads all the time, now it is less frequently)

OtakuCenter has 38,000 total members. How ever they get a lot more people viewing a day, at the time of this post 709 people are viewing the site not counting myself.

Sankaku Complex gets hundreds of posts a day from dedicated members and guests, while this site is made for people 18+, it has a lot of hard core gamers, that love this type of thing.

Gaming Gutter is another one having 63,288 total members. How ever people on that site are rewarded on being active and has many game threads for maple story and the works. So this would be another game that they would get hooked on.

GameSpot is pretty much self explanatory, every person I know has or currently uses this site as it is a huge game rating, review, and low down site.

All these sites I am a members of and can vouch for the activity level and diversity of people. I can name a few more if it is necessary or wanted. Tho I feel that these are a great starting point.
37/118
CB-SirElric - Hero - Clintz Bank English
Monday 19/07/2010, 11:10

Try advertising in youtube and sites that has online anime videos like gogoanime, crunchyroll, etc. We usually(pinoy anime lovers) visit those sites. Y8 and online game sites are also good fishing spots too since many visit these sites as well. And I hope you guys sell credits as prepaid cards here in the Philippines because UGC is not cheap and easy to acquire.
38/118
TS Arteminis - Senior English
Monday 19/07/2010, 11:43

Paysafecards as a new payment provider would be cool.
It is prepaid payment, pretty simple to use

http://www.paysafecard.com/
39/118
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Monday 19/07/2010, 23:39

Facebook ads is still the best way to go if you want to attract a lot of new players
40/118
9 Trey - Senior English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 05:20

What advertising has urban rivals used to get this far? and are they open for other game partnership etc?

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals