Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

41/118
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 19:34

@9Trey : we ve advertised on a lot of websites. Listing all of them here would be boring
What kind of game partnerships do you have in mind ?
42/118
0 McV T - Senior English
Wednesday 21/07/2010, 23:26

I joined UR when i saw a mini-clip in MostFunGames.Com xD
43/118
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 22/07/2010, 05:00

I say make adds on facebook, twitter, maybe even a TV commercial. Also I think that maybe adds should go on frequently visited game websites such as Kongregate and NewGrounds and possibly Armor-Games.

And I'd say try to get adds on the big anime websites since many people I know via real life or via this game watch(ed) anime.
44/118
paeng02 - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Friday 23/07/2010, 14:49

Most of these methods above are pretty much the most effective means of advertising here but the most effective in my mind would be posters in places like Netopia.
45/118
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 23/07/2010, 15:17

@ -Wicer

There are ads on Armour Games. I saw the ads on Armour Games and started played Urban Rivals.
46/118
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 23/07/2010, 16:35

You know the best way to advertise Urban rivals in the philippines is through the use of internet cafe promos
since internet shops in the philippines are the ones who can start a trend here.. just like other MMORPG games
47/118
0 3MiN3M - Novice English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 08:56

FM is Filipino, so why won't she be in the Phils? And, maybe establishing SMS payment here with Globe or Smart might help. Maybe even some ads on national tv.
48/118
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 10:50

@wicer:
if I'm not wrong there is UR ad in newgrounds
how about advertise on gamespot and gamefaqs?

how about Cherry credits (for payment) for Indonesia?

if you want to do advertisement on magazine in Indonesia I might suggest, gamestation
http://www.megindo.net/gamestation/about-us/

example of their magz:
http://e-magz.net/Main.php?MagID=30&MagNo=172

or you could try zigma - omega (most likely omega because zigma is for console and handle game review)
email: omega@jawapos.co.id
49/118
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 10:56

@Jin:
sometimes I visit sankaku, but I'm not sure if it is appropriate to put game advert in there..

another info, for indonesian largest forum community, try kaskus
http://www.kaskus.us/
50/118
Genovious - Hero English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 04:36

How about Convention centers at the philippines...set up a booth when a some cosplay convention is gonna be held..some thing like that..

opening sms option for philippines would help as philippines are one of the country that cellphone load is widely used..

and make a facebook fanpage and have a daily, weekly and monthly lottery.. (random common cards or clintz for daily, random uncommon or 1k - 2k clintz for weekly and random rare cards or 2k - 5k clintz for monthly and have 10 winners daily, 5 winners weekly and 3 winners monthly or something like that)

internet cafe promos, giveaways (partnering with game sites), and other initiatives..

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals