Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/118
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 01:35

@inkmob

i wouldnt recommend levelupgames since ive been there.. those people dont fix the problems asap.. they tend to take things too long ...but i would prefer e-games
82/118
LokiOfAsgard - Imperator - Magic Square English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 02:06

Load With egames would be terrific. Hope the mobile load wouldn't be so expensive.
83/118
IM Hartomesh - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 30/05/2011, 17:29

Me and my mates have started up a club in our college in Taylor's Lakeside Campus in Malaysia (The club is still pending for confirmation though).

Hopefully we'll get new blood to join up, and immerse themselves in UR. We have done a survey beforehand, with a sample size of about 5,000 (students, lecturers, etc) we have noticed that only 1% have heard about UR and it's only through the iOS app available in the app store. Even then, most of them left less than a week as the iOS app itself is still buggy in certain areas/ less features compared to the website version.

Once we receive our status as a club, we plan to create flyers to pass to students, to encourage them to join up in the game. Some of the members are planning to create a clan so that new players are able to join in and be part of a community immediately.

The flyers that we plan to use are within fair use, as we are probably using the the resources from the webmasterKit that you guys have provided.

However, before we proceed, we would like some advice from your side, about our plans, and whether it is within the terms of use as we do not wish to violate any terms set forth by Boostr as we have noticed that in Article 11 of the TOS, it implies that it is governed by French Law, and we do not have any experience dealing with international laws.
84/118
Capt_Hollow - Novice English
Wednesday 01/06/2011, 13:52

Ultimate game card has knowned in indonesia.
85/118
Ecchi-Kun - Hero - * 13 Hudas * English
Monday 06/06/2011, 18:59

Partnership with one of the the big online gaming companies is a great idea. Which would make their game cards accessible to filipino players who would want buy credits.
86/118
tree_watcher - Master English
Tuesday 13/09/2011, 11:41

What really attracted me to this game was an ad of Kenny Evolving
87/118
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 13/09/2011, 18:57

For me (being a canadian from vancouver), the thing that attracted me the most was the amount of cards based off famous north-american icons. Maybe to attract the asians, you could create cards based off asian icons (namely Hua guofeng).
88/118
0_HIMYM - Master - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Wednesday 14/09/2011, 16:36

We have advertised urban rival through facebook in india this has already shown a gr8 progess as this month more than 250 -players has joined urban in india
89/118
AU-AuToBoTs - Hero - Aussie Uprising English
Thursday 15/09/2011, 12:43

Maybe make a clan related to indonisa people and all that Asia country's made call it

Asiarno
Or any ideas
90/118
0_HIMYM - Master - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Thursday 15/09/2011, 14:45

Nah that wont work too much

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals