A clan idea for next year

Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20
crazydaze95 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
139 messages
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fusesEnglish - Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20

Oceanic this new clan of underwater warriors are hear to take a stand and want to turn clint city into one great big ocean first 4 characters

pasifican
3 star
power 7 damage 4
ability at level 3 -3 damage min 1
clan bonus - 2 opp pillz min of 3
bio: a underwater atlantis warrior what many consider as a myth but this guy is for real.

cloris
2 star
power 6 damage 5
ability at level 1 +12 attack
bio: a mischeavious mermaid who has come to clint city to reek Havok amongst all of its inhabitants

devanus
4 star
ability at level 3 +1 power
power 7 damage 6
bio : this power house is atlantis frontline against intruders and this is all they need as he has earned the nickname one man army

reed
3 star
ability at level 3 protection bonus
power 6 damage 2
bio : as the brains of atlantis reed was the inventor of the o2h manipulator as breathing devise what lets atlantis dweelers come to the surface without suthocating.

hope you like my clan
« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

121/139
-Cloud Strife - Legend - El Dorado English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 00:29

I think that will be very interesting a clan of "kidz" but i can't image their power...
122/139
xNipple - Novice English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 01:40

I have one, the clan is called:
KaoZz --- Clan Bonus: --- Revenge: Power +3
The clan is an underground group of teens, that have started an underground vililanty (dont mind my spelling) group. This group of young talented children are all teens that have been turned down by other clans, and have seeked refuge from a welcoming clan. KaoZz will now strike back on the clans that turned them down.

Marcell --- Leader of KaoZz
1* 4/1
2* 4/4
3* 4/6
4* 6/7 Ability ---> -4 opp. damage min 1 (Another Vermyn N)

Maggy --- Marcell's Daughter
1* 1/1
2* 3/1
3* 4/1 Ability ---> Support: Damage +2
4* 5/1 Ability ---> Support: Damage +2 (Unlike any UR card)

Kr4Z3r --- Z3r0 D34d's World of Warcraft Rival (lol)
1* 2/1 Ability
2* 4/4 Ability ---> Attack +8
3* 6/5 Ability ---> Attack +8

Wadda ya think?
123/139
SebLiz - Master Español
Friday 07/01/2011, 05:15

Instead of having new clans, just release new cards... one for each clan maybe..
124/139
EagleOtto - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Friday 07/01/2011, 10:49

Next clan power NEEDS to be:

Stop: +2 power

Otherwise SOB clans are getting to powerful, and there is no STOP bonuses in the game
125/139
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fuses English
Tuesday 18/01/2011, 05:10

Good thinking eagle put they would have trouble in most matches against Roots or GHEIST
126/139
UR_Chaos - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 18/01/2011, 07:08

I think a clan with the ability Bonus=Opp Bonus could change the game up.
127/139
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 12:09

I have an idea.

The Mythix

People say that unicorns, dragons, and Bigfoot don't exist. False! They do exist, in fact in Clint City. But they aren't the warm, cuddly creatures as people would think. No, they are far more deadly, and under the command of Sujes they shall show the world how power they can be!

Bonus: Heal 1, Min 8. I can't think of anything better really.

This clan would be full of creatures and deities in mythology, hence the name Mythix. They wouldn't be associated with the Jungo in anyway, although they are similar, and Their bonuses are similar.

Sujes is Jesus spelled differently.

First characters released:

Ichigo the Unicorn

Ichigo was shunned by his fellow horses, making him an outcast to the world. Then he was captured, and was made into a petting zoo! What nerve! Looks like Ichigo is going to have to show the world that Unicorns aren't just rainbows and sparkles, but blood and gore as well!

Lv. 1: 1/1
Lv. 2: 3/2
Lv. 3: 6/3
Lv. 4: 7/4: Ability Revenge, +4 Power.

Continued~
128/139
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 12:30

Serp the Ouroboros

Ever since Serp was born he always had his tail in his mouth. This often made him the butt of jokes to many snakes and anacondas, making him nearly cry to death. But Sujes showed Serp the way of the Mythix, and ever since Serp was never laughed at again, instead seen as a divine figure. Though that doesn't mean he won't fight at all...

Lv. 1: 4/1
Lv. 2: 6/1
Lv. 3: 8/2 Ability: Copy: Ability.

Copy is pretty much that, Copy whatever your opponent's character has. I can imagine this card being interesting, imagine playing against something like Caelus or Oshitsune like this!

Muramasa, the Bloodthirsty Sword

Muramasa was once a great samurai, but at the turn of the end of his reign he was transformed into a demonic sword. He was locked away, until he tricked a beautiful woman into his grasp, and took over her body. Now Muramasa can move around, but only on a full moon night, and when he does, Clint City shuts down for a while...

Lv. 2: 3/4
Lv. 3: 5/5
Lv. 4: 7/5
Lv. 5: 8/6 Ability: Late: +12 Attack.

A new ability I made along with Early. Late means you can only activate that ability in the 3/4th Round. Early is the 1st/2nd. Interesting no?

That's it for today, I also think this clan would have mythical anything, including objects like Excalibur?
129/139
TDenverFan28 - Senior - Olympic Dynasty English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 14:54

Corporals

A business themed clan that revolves around pillz.

Bonus: Pillz +2

Boss
* 1/3
** 3/4
*** 6/4
**** 8/4
***** 8/5 +1 Pillz per damage

The Intern
* 1/2
** 2/2 Support: Power +2

Other random people:

* 4/2
** 6/3
*** 8/4 Attack + Pillz (Attack + The amount of pillz you used)

* 2/4
** 3/5
*** 4/6
**** 5/7 Opp. Attack -Pillz, min. 8
Coffe Machine
* 3/1
** 6/2 Team: Corporals Attack +4
130/139
0 Rowan LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Tuesday 25/01/2011, 20:37

The Medievals::
A clan with a primarily medieval fairy-tail theme that also combines some modern elements as well. Can consists of Kings, Queens, Princes, Knights, Peasents, Horses, and the Evil (or Good) Dragon. Because of there sheer bravery and determination, there clan bonus could be Courage based. To further enrich things, this clan could also introduce 2 new abilities. 1st is called "Counter" which is basically the same as Courage except it only works when the owner goes second. 2nd is called "Power Negate" which basically stops any Power or Attack Reduction used against the card (You could still reduce their damage of course.). Card examples include::

Ursula == The Peasent, Common ==
* 1/3
** 3/3
*** 6/3 (Defeat:: Recover 2/3rds pillz) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)

Ed == The Horse, Uncommon ==
* 2/3
** 5/4 (Ability: Stop Opp. Bonus) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)

Lancelot == The Knight in Shining Armor, Uncommon ==
* 2/1
** 3/2
*** 4/4
**** 6/6 (Counter:: -3 Damage min. 2) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)

Drac == The Good Dragon, Rival of Kolos, Rare ==
* 4/1
** 5/2
*** 6/3
**** 7/4:: (Power Negate) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)
***** 8/5:: (Power Negate) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)

King Arthur == The King, Clan Leader, Rare ==
* 2/2
** 3/3
*** 4/4
**** 6/5 (Stop: +2 Damage) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)
***** 7/7:: (Stop: +2 Damage) (Clan Bonus:: Courage: +3 Power)

« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals