A clan idea for next year

Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20
crazydaze95 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
139 messages
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fusesEnglish - Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20

Oceanic this new clan of underwater warriors are hear to take a stand and want to turn clint city into one great big ocean first 4 characters

pasifican
3 star
power 7 damage 4
ability at level 3 -3 damage min 1
clan bonus - 2 opp pillz min of 3
bio: a underwater atlantis warrior what many consider as a myth but this guy is for real.

cloris
2 star
power 6 damage 5
ability at level 1 +12 attack
bio: a mischeavious mermaid who has come to clint city to reek Havok amongst all of its inhabitants

devanus
4 star
ability at level 3 +1 power
power 7 damage 6
bio : this power house is atlantis frontline against intruders and this is all they need as he has earned the nickname one man army

reed
3 star
ability at level 3 protection bonus
power 6 damage 2
bio : as the brains of atlantis reed was the inventor of the o2h manipulator as breathing devise what lets atlantis dweelers come to the surface without suthocating.

hope you like my clan
« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

31/139
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fuses English
Thursday 30/09/2010, 22:17

This weeks new arrivals

squader
3 star
6 power 4 damage
ability at level 2 (recovery min of 7)
recovery basically vortexs bonus but if you win you recover all pills backs to a min of whatever
bio: a teacher of the city he is a lobster turned mutant after another of ugafs failed experiments he gained super itelligence yet he is reluctant to fight and would rather host one of his lectures on the right of oceanic being at the clint city Skeelz school or at the local library.

umbrod
5 star
7 power 8 damage
ability at level 5 (intell -2 power min of 4) intell is basically if hes played secound in a round he gets the ability reverse of courage i think it could be a real ability but the name could do with some twicking
bio: a under restimated warrior being the brother of atlantitus he never got acknowledged and ended up on the side lines put wanting to make a difference he has come to clint city to stop his mighty water from being invaded from fisherman/women
from attacking his defenceless friend, family and the other citezens
32/139
Friday 01/10/2010, 02:00

Everyone i want you too make a deck out of the cards i made plus i hope you like the abilities and creativeness of my clan
33/139
Friday 01/10/2010, 13:15

What you think of the intell ability
34/139
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 01/10/2010, 18:48

Horrible, it is too easy to use and that characters base stats with that ability will never happen... NEVER
35/139
Friday 01/10/2010, 23:27

Hey if you can do better go ahead step up to the plate or are you all talk i suggest we both make a card and the ur community decide whats better based on three things bio, stats and ability (which would most likely be released) and creativity up for it
36/139
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 11:39

Calm down you asked what we thought and I told you what I thought.
37/139
Aeliasson - Guru - Knights Ressurection English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 19:08

A nice clan bonus would be Fury: Power+3. So basically if you activate fury, your card would get 3 bonus power. Another thing is that you might consider +3 power OP but if you get to think about the atk lost from the pillz used into fury will be recoverd by the bonus power only if you pill around 5 or 6 pillz.
38/139
Sunday 03/10/2010, 00:35

Yer power+3 would be op however my bonus is probably what ur will do next
39/139
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 05:01

Cool I didnt see this cause I made the exact thing here one of my example

Clan - Magic
Bonus - Drain (+1 life - 1 life) (If you win the fight you get +X life and your opp. gets -Y life

Potter

* - 2/1 No ability
** - 4/2 Support + pillz
*** - 7/4 Support + pillz

Bio - Potter always dreamt to be a powerful wizard. Until his wish finnaly came true. He seeks revenge on the ungreatful Montana.

(Full bio soon if my message board I made is put up)
40/139
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 05:42

Clan: Road Runners
Bonus: Courage +3 power

Messer
lvl 5 5/8 Ability Courage +3 power

Bio: The Leader of the Road Runners motorcycle gang. He is courageous and hot-blooded and never backs down from a fight. Getting caught up in the battle of the clans, he intends to end the battle once and for all.

« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals