A clan idea for next year

Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20
crazydaze95 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
139 messages
crazydaze95 - Guru - the dynamite fusesEnglish - Sunday 12/09/2010, 18:20

Oceanic this new clan of underwater warriors are hear to take a stand and want to turn clint city into one great big ocean first 4 characters

pasifican
3 star
power 7 damage 4
ability at level 3 -3 damage min 1
clan bonus - 2 opp pillz min of 3
bio: a underwater atlantis warrior what many consider as a myth but this guy is for real.

cloris
2 star
power 6 damage 5
ability at level 1 +12 attack
bio: a mischeavious mermaid who has come to clint city to reek Havok amongst all of its inhabitants

devanus
4 star
ability at level 3 +1 power
power 7 damage 6
bio : this power house is atlantis frontline against intruders and this is all they need as he has earned the nickname one man army

reed
3 star
ability at level 3 protection bonus
power 6 damage 2
bio : as the brains of atlantis reed was the inventor of the o2h manipulator as breathing devise what lets atlantis dweelers come to the surface without suthocating.

hope you like my clan
« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

51/139
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 08/10/2010, 21:51

Spartan bonus would be great like :

+1 power +1 damage on courage round
-1 opp. damage min 0, -6 attack on defense round

This flow could bring Ashigaru as serious deckbuild option. BTW
52/139
Slowcell - Guru - The Arcane Forest English
Friday 08/10/2010, 23:00

FishMongers

E.G
Paul
Fish mongors
3*
5/2
5/4
7/4 confidence:support attack + 3
Thief: bonus = bonus opp

Roberto
Fish mongors
2*
1/5
3/7
Courageower +3
Thief: bonus = bonus opp.
53/139
Federico Tb - Master - Escena Unica Español
Saturday 09/10/2010, 04:37

Ould be my idea of a clan with min 3 -3 of life
I thought not in the cards but just
if something is wrong is to use a translator lol
54/139
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 05:20

- 2 opp life min 1
- 2 opp pills min 6
courage + 3 pills
55/139
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 06:44

I would make a counter to Piranas and Nightmare, cant think of a name at the moment but there bonus would be power switch and it would switch the opp power with their damage (yea i kno it could backfire, but who doesnt like a good challenge)
56/139
T_Supreme_S - Legend - Pacific Rim English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 16:54

How about the Divine : they are demigods of ancient greek gods/goddesses who fight to have the greeks' god/goddesses to come back to power(i think its an ok idea)
57/139
Saturday 09/10/2010, 17:08

How about this idea i call the clan The Divine : They are people given some of the powers of ancient greek gods/goddesses(demigods) so they can put back the ancient greek gods/goddess back into power again the gods/goddesses are bound to a rule that they cant actually fight the humans back for deserting them. The clan Leader will have some the powers of Zeus. It still fair because demigods are still killable. i cant think of a bonus right now
58/139
Elitekill4 - Senior - Anime Lovers 101 Academy English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 17:39

It's actually, uh... spelt H2O, not o2h.
59/139
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 09/10/2010, 21:55

Clan U.C.U

aka. Urban Citizens Upgraded

Secret plan to make superhumans from the normal people in Clint City. Through gene manipulation and cyborgism they create new breed of men to fight the clans that have unsettled the peace in clint city..

Clan has protected (guaranteed) bonus of +6 attack and their fury generates additional -4 min 8 attack modification.
60/139
Sunday 10/10/2010, 19:50

I'm expanding my idea, The Divine: After thousands of years of oblivion the Ancient Greek gods and goddesses want to be back on top again. So one by one the gods are selecting a person to gain some of their power, making them demigods, so they can fight for them(their is a rule through past gods that they can't wage war on humans, but these guys found a loophole). By conquering Clintz City the rest of the world will be easy. Note a god or goddess can give only one person their powers at a time because they are weak from being forgotten and demigods are killable. Bonus +2 pillz. I got about 20 card ideas already I wil post them soon

« Previous12345678910...1314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals