[BETA] Auctions
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
167 messages
[BETA] Auctions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52

Hello all,

It’s been several weeks now we are testing a new tool which will allow you to create auctions. You’ll by able to sell one single card or a bunch of them in your auctions.
We think this tool is ready now and you should be able to use it easily. But to be sure of it, we will release its Beta version. It means you’ll be able to test this tool and create your own auctions.
To get to this new tool, go on the «Collection» tab then «Auctions». If we notice a problem during this testing phase, we will reserve the right to deactivate this tool to avoid major issues.
Let us know in this thread if you meet problems.
This tool is available for player over level 15.

If you notice a problem, please, give as much details as you can with screenshots if it’s possible. No off-board messages please.

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

41/167
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:16

People will get sanctioned if they attempt to pull off a scam. A scam is a scam.

In any auction, live or online, you cannot mislead people with titles or subject heads which does not represent what the item/s really is/are. You can't say perfume when you are selling a bag. That's not allowed.

And yes, to those who plan to pull such things off, don't try it. It will be very very easy to catch you. It's like fishing without the need to use a net or a hook.
42/167
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:22

Finally auctions are released
43/167
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 19:02

We hopefully fixed all the technicals issues regarding auctions (we keep our eyes open).
We also fixed a small but very noticable issue that was causing the auction page to lag (5s to load became 0.2s), the auction house will not lag anymore

We are trying to find a way to prevent misleading auctions.
We now have a button so us, admins, can cancel an auction anytime.
We will use it and also blacklist/ban players trying to pull off scams.

(but it seems this behavior has relatively stopped now)
44/167
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 19:25

I bidded on an auction for 3400 odd clintz and it took my money but when I checked on my bids and even my bids history there were no bids yet it still took the money? I know 3k clintz isn't much but I'd like them back
45/167
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 19:50

@Math, nothing is wrong with the auction, even if it might fool people, it is the fault of the person being fooled.
46/167
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:20

I have the same problem as the above.

I bid 2501 clintz on an auction , taken from my account but aren't shown as the highest bid
47/167
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:26

Hello,

I'm finding that even with the advanced filters, sorting out the auctions is a real pain. Do the connectors "and" and "or" work when searching for characters? If there's a way to make things more user friendly for browsing the listings, that would help.

This seems like a cool concept.
48/167
Dexterduck - Guru English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:51

The amount of attempted scams seems to be a bit ridiculous. On one just page (the most current auctions), I find "10 Sylth 0 XP" (in fact 1 Sylth and 9 other Jungo), " Kiki Cr!" (in fact Kiki) and " Vortex pack" (in fact just 4 Sunders). I guess we can debate about the last one, but the others are simple scams.

That's a pity actually, as I really like the initiative! Hope you find a good workaround that doesn't require a lot of manual interventions.
49/167
Infiniti - Guru English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:00

A little advise you chould put the bid history on the card to see whos bidding
50/167
Gurrenlemfox - Imperator English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:07

I have a same problem with St3f ,if i want to bid 972 the windows say that i cant bid cause someone already bid 973
and when i tried again 980 it shows again that some1 already bid 981and it goes on and on

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals