offline Dr.Ido Titan  
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/

offline mostDGK Senior UnaBombers
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:23

Everyone either withdraws or times out when I have the ko with ghumbosmiley

offline SimonW_UM Colossus URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:43

Let the cards fester for all I care. This is a cruddy way of releasing characters to those whom can't afford it or unable to afford the needed cards to actually do the missions.

I feel they went a bit too far. Now there will be certain people that can't aquire these cards and it makes me angry at the UR Staff. I mean, sure, new characters and missions are cool anmd all, but time limits and making them only available after completing missions is not.

Sorry UR, you have failed in my eyes and in the eyes of others whom are too poor to afford the cards neede3d to complete the legendary missions to get these cards.
And yes, I am not onje of those people, just felt the need to express myaelf. Mark my words, this will be a bad move in the long run. Players are struggling as it is to actually get Collectors, now you bring this? Bad move, very bad move.

SimonW_UM (ex-mod, just to throw that back in your faces...lol)

offline The_HoAx Hero  
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:55

Can they please be immune to ELO bans because not a lot of people will have them smiley. Also how much are they worth selling to Kate?

offline JonelethStar Imperator UpperClass
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:56

This has really affected fair play, tons of people are playing for these missions in LW, just stop allowing missions in LW it's pretty damn annoying

offline windir Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:58

SouloWAR told the truth and thanks for lowering the requirementssmiley

offline SuN Murek Colossus Supernatural
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:59

Why the missions go do at the start it wos win 100 fights with timmy now it only 15 50ko with ghumbo now 20 why??????

offline Endracer Guru  
Saturday 20/11/2010, 22:18

Player287578: Now that you put your second point like that, I agree completely on that point, good work explaining it smiley

offline kazjun Titan aussie crusaders
Saturday 20/11/2010, 22:21

It's good that the requirements are lowered. If its actually something you can do playing the game, then you'll have less people loading up and going to LW or fightclub.

offline HighFidelity Titan  
Saturday 20/11/2010, 22:33

Could you please allow those missions to work in event rooms again? that way people who do these missions are drawn away from the normal gaming rooms.

offline M-Bison Titan Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 20/11/2010, 22:35

''SimonW_UM (ex-mod, just to throw that back in your faces...lol)''

Theres a reason your an ex-mod. smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.