Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12...789101112...5051Next »

91/501
Jungo SR_OC - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:19

These missions and it all are totally awesome
92/501
The_HoAx - Hero English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:22

Staff should unban all Nightmare cards for the month in Survivor (not ELO though).
93/501
_Adryanus - Imperator Português
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:24

Tell me that the Montana ld is a joke....that's not a average card, that's the least useful Montana 3 star (from the useful ones, shes the last) give her 1 more power or +1power in the ability and all becomes different!
94/501
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:28

Player287578:

"This is a TRADING card collecting game. We collect cards because they're valuable. They're valueable because of their superior usefulness in improving gameplay or simply rarity."

Usefulness based on playability's card? Tell that to Manon Cr, tell that to Rass Cr, tell that MANY useless crs.

"Some may say, the value lies in bragging rights. But what will we be bragging about? It's not like we win it in an event or ELO. We bragg about sitting in front of our laptops for hours, inflicting damages, winning rounds with Candy Jack and Timmy by giving them all 13 pills and our opponents let us? Is that what UR trying to encourage here?"

And how much time do you think ELO winners spend here? Just 1 hour to win ELO, just 1 day? They sit in front of his/her "laptop" for days to win a card, is the same here man
95/501
SavetheKinna - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:40

Anyone notice the missions arent popping up on the screen?
96/501
CDG213 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:41

I have to say i do like these missions tbh i know some people are thinking its hell but i thought that about Candy Jack as well but

tbh they are a good thing really its making UR more fun getting us to use decks/cards we wouldn't want to i.e Candy Jack

the only problem is that it has to be done in order i would rather be able to get points for all 4 but i like the idea of the staff showing a interest into what we think, they could have kept it without these special cards or they could have made the missions the same instead of dropping them.

It just shows that they are wanting the game to become more interesting by trying new things but atleast they are trying.

it gives us something to aim for rather than just always playing DTs, Elo survivor ect with the same deck(s)

i love the idea i wasn't playing as much but now that this has came along i think ill go back to playing almost all the time again =D

Thanks again UR
97/501
Player287578 - Titan English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 20:46

@LU-Endracer

Read the sentence again.
98/501
-FredoSantana - Titan - The Arcane Forest English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:07

I don't understand, do i need to complete the 5th mission only or All?
99/501
SouloWAR - Senior English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:08

2 point I would liek to add...

1: make mission fight depejndant... by that .. leaving void your side of the mission ... tired of people joining the fight making a 1 shot all pillz .. than leave...

2: make the five mission be able to be done at teh same time and add at sixth mission that need the other five to be done to give the legendary reward. this way people can come up with good deck and play instead of just trying to 9pill fury Candy Jack ... than leave.. oh yeah .. see point 1 again..

Thanks
Soul
100/501
Player287578 - Titan English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 21:22

@LU-Endracer

1. It is said already, card's value is in playability or rarity.

2. I actually have to thank you for your second qustion. I understand a little more now.

The thing with ELO or Tourney is that EVEN IF two players sit and play for same amount of time, they will not rank the same. You rank higher because you win more matches, it requires time of course, but NOT ANYONE spend that same amount of time WILL JUST WIN that many matches. You win because of skills not time spent.

The legendary cards however rewards the ones that DO SPEND TIME in completing missions but DOES NOT NESASSARILY requires skills. (Yes some, but note the point here is that even if you possess card skills you can't win these cards unless you spend that much time for missions, it's the opposite of way to win cards in ELO.)

I did think that the new LD cards move is to please more players on UR, given enough players being frustrated by ELO bans and they can't do as well as before. But they do like the game and they still play a lot.

Winning Cr/rare cards in ELO requires skill even if you spent the same amount of time.
Winning LD cards in missions requires time/grinding even if you have same level of skill.

So now I see why these LD cards being rewarded can't be super-duper.

« Previous12...789101112...5051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals