Death,s Diary.

Death,s Diary.
Friday 25/02/2011, 15:53
BlitzAssassin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
41 messages
Death,s Diary.
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101English - Friday 25/02/2011, 15:53

I,m still in love with the T2 Deathmatch Mode.If you want to start a thread on the T1s I would be very interested to hear whats happening there.I Don,t want to talk of bans because I feel I,ve said more than enough on the subject.Plus there are plenty of threads dealing with bans.

What I would like to hear is how you feel about DMs as it stands.I,m not going to give you any links to my own decks,but if you want to seek them out you are quite welcome.Please comment poke fun at them etc You are also welcome to add any links to your own Decks.I will always give advice and rate.

Please take the time to read the [INFO] Deathmatch reference/guide .You will see that it features a deck that is in my opinion is out dated.It fails to take into account the rise of 2 Clans those being Skeetz and Piranas.Also new cards for other Clans?.I,ve already seen I great Skeetz deck,and I.m doing a Piranas GHEIST split atm.

Please feel free with comments etc.
« Previous12345Next »

2/41
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Friday 25/02/2011, 19:46

Almost forgot the Vortex ! How could I? Well, I loved em straight off the bat ,and got my first major result in the DTs with them,but that was at a time when no one realy new how to handle this very new clan.I think I just pilled 4 on every card I played ,it was so simple,but players soon developed tactics that saw them fall from grace in my eyes.I have been checking the new bloods for there return.Their time is near.but I feel they need more protection from SOB .The princess is a top card btw Most of the art from this clan is also verg good.

But this thread is about T2DM.I,ve just spotted a very good deck,and intend on making one of my own.With all the SOB from the Nightmare and now the Piranas I,m just not sure?
3/41
Saturday 26/02/2011, 06:59

I,ve stopped grinding,and looking around at all the other stuff the site has to offer is great.
As for DMT2? I,ve just about come full cirle.In my opinion you need SOB as the classic deck I started to question shows.
So is the question can the Pirana topple the Nightmare? Or to be competitive do you need to start using split decks.
I,m going to stick with a GHEIST Nightmare split.
4/41
Saturday 26/02/2011, 15:36

Keep Bangin away.
The trouble with the Legend mission is that if you are an addict like me you want them asap.The Dudley Ld missions saw me berated for going off like a Bazooka in a DTBut I apologised for the inncodent ,and had learnt an important lesson.So after all the missions there he sat in my collect,and he stayed there for quite a while.I had become sick to the teeth of playing with them and against them.One of my fav clans too.I picked up the pirana ,and was in heaven.It was not until I started DMT2 that I saw his real worth.If you read the card reviews(as you all should)they may not take DMT2 into full consideration.In one of my decks him and Wardom get on like a house on fire.

My apologises if you think my diary has no chronological order......I move sideways though time?
5/41
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 27/02/2011, 09:47

I can't say anything without trolling..

Nice deck. Soa stop the damage reducers.
6/41
Sunday 27/02/2011, 13:45

I,ve been out and about ,but the DM rooms are in poor shape.I have great faith in my deck while it may not be the best it can hold its own.I added two cards to the 8 I consider base.This was not a total mistake the cards I added just threw my style right out..
I have tried the extend deck,but I was worn out and since I started making avatars for myself far more interested in this than playing atm.Still, I was impressed by a deck using Hugo by a player who had only a 3rd of my lev.I should point out that my lev was achieved in part by playing DMs ,and I can understand players finding this meaningless as others have reached their lev before Dms.I can only say that I find all lev meaningless,and would prefer to play in some rooms blind to a player.As in not seeing lev guild flag or even name.Back to the cards,I was very impressed by a deck of pirates.Also those damn aliens!Skeels look to be a force in split?Not sure yet....
7/41
Infiniti - Master - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 27/02/2011, 19:36

8/41
Monday 28/02/2011, 03:53

My p.c and dongle meant I was unable to DM .I had earlier thought wronglyThe amount of traffic on the site saw me contenting myself with tweaking my already powerful arsenal.Both decks strained to be released.but I could do nothing ,but bide my time.Then it hit me, that the timer in survivor was much longer than that of the DM rooms.I have often ticked off players using what I consider DM decks in survivor ,and visa versa.So I took my DM into survivor. Braking my own rules,but not those of others.
Expecting to be lucky to get 5 wins.The lev of player again a third of mine,but I have been tripped up by their style before.At least 2 proved diamonds in the rough,and one had higher lev than my own.I knew as I progressed with the deck I was on a short fuse.Pity as her sister that was kitted out for the job in hand lay in harbour.I got to 9 wins,and was happy with the fact that her maiden voyage lasted that long.
9/41
Monday 28/02/2011, 22:22

So what of the other Clans I hear you cry.Well the magic users look to have too much revenge in the clan as a whole so a CR there ?no stupid to even think.Very good 5 and maybe 4 star cards,but should you split ,and which Leader to choose?Well I,m not the kind to hog all the fun so.....

Spray cans out! Willy is not to my taste ooh,and indeed erh missis ,Too weak to SOA. But with most of the others how can you go wrong? Lots of DR Low and High .I used them back during the missions for Ld,and would highly recommend them.Lots of players look up to Blaastar ,but his granny with bugs Bunny is one of my fav cards.Yes all sorts of wicked stuff as you younguns prob never say any more. And the Lady that jumps about on peoples roofs is exceptional.While I Don,t feel they need splitting or even a Leader have some fun with them.

Lets slap on the factor 50 Surf,s up duedies! Well this is what I thought i,d find at No1 when I first looked at the top deck.A very tactical team to play .Specially if you pore concrete over your head and top it off with a bucket ! Which is what I once would have liked to have done to the tool that stole this card from me.
10/41
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 02:41

This will be my final entry.
I have used and amused the DMT2s for long enough.
What I have garnered from my time spent in them is invaluable.
For now I have a fleet of decks able to smash like ice breakers into SURVIVOR MODE!
They will be no SURVIVORS DIARY ,because there will be no one left to read it.

CAN BE ONLY ONE

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals