The English speaking community needs 10 forum moderators. Forum moderators have to be level 50 minimum, be active in the community and know the message boards rules. If you’re interested, contact Euzebe
It's going to take some time if you think about it. Think about what Euzebe will have to do.
1) She'd have to read all the applicants messages.
2) Most likely she'll be checking for people with duplicate accounts. Though I'm sure she could easily get some help from the other mods on that one.
3) She'll have to filter down to an "X" amount of people she wants to consider for the open positions.
4) I personally think that she may consider and factor in the current English Moderators opinions on some of the applicants she is considering, though that is pure speculation on my part.
5) This thread has only just started. I'm sure that in order to give everyone who is qualified a chance to actually apply that this thread will probably be open for some time. As for the amount of time I'm sure they've already thought this out.
XD Lots of people are suddenly becoming helpful around the forums since this announcement.
Some people want to become mods for the fame obviously. once you get to level 50, a lot of energy towards the game dies down. there are no prizes awarded for leveling up. nothing to play for other than the complete collection. so you start playing for fame. making events, donating huge sums of cards for no reason other than getting your name known. becoming a mod is another way to become famous!! highly prestigous!