Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators
Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
333 messages
Forum Moderators
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36

The English speaking community needs 10 forum moderators. Forum moderators have to be level 50 minimum, be active in the community and know the message boards rules. If you’re interested, contact Euzebe
« Previous12345678910...3334Next »

41/333
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 14:00

Good luck to everyone- to the applicants (to get the positions), the staff (in choosing the "right" ones), and the rest of us (hoping the forum won't be ruled by iron fists!) Lol...

But kidding aside, good luck.
42/333
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 14:47

Lol got a reply, stating that mods must have a clean moderating history. Great to know that they can't forgive and forget the things that happened in the past.
43/333
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 15:23

@Zeb: Maybe you're just too vocal. I know we've had some great argume---I mean debates together.

Someone asked "why would anyone want to be a mod?" Well, personally I get the satisfaction of helping. That has to be your primary motivator.

I'm not going to lie or downplay it. Mods are targets for the finger of blame. We get blamed for everything from technical glitches to rules that seem to target them specifically (they don't) or the "unfair treatment" of this player or that. I'm not trying to scare anyone away, just forewarn you about what to expect.

It can also be incredibly rewarding. For every complaint I get there are 10 "thank you" messages or comments about how they like something or wanting to know how they can help. Those are the payment a Mod receives and we appreciate every one of them.
44/333
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 15:27

@yoda maybe
45/333
Euzebe - Legend English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 15:39

@Zebstrikalove: http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/clint-eastwood/unforgiven.jpg

You'll all receive an answer but it will take some time. I think Rage explained it perfectly
46/333
Kontra K - Titan - E X C A L I B U R Deutsch
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 16:02

I am interested.
47/333
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 16:14

It's not just a love for the game you have to have.

You also have to be really dedicated to what you do as a mod,especially for all those signing up for forum mod positions.Remember,you're looking after the forum,which means if it's taking forever for topics or messages to go through,(and these people in charge won't have anything to hide behind,because that's specifically their department),that gives the impression that they arent not doing their job correctly.And when that happens,there's going to be a lot of unhappy people,meaning lots of angry messages(you'll need patience to deal with people's threats and exploding e-mails). And if you can do that at the end of it all,then you're right where you belong.
48/333
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 18:51

Applied thanks for having something like this
49/333
HotShot888 - Guru English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 19:29

IT'S A TRAP!

They told us to NEVER ask to be a mod, and now they want us to apply.

It's a trap, I'm telling ya
50/333
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 19:38

I have also applied.

« Previous12345678910...3334Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals