Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators
Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
333 messages
Forum Moderators
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36

The English speaking community needs 10 forum moderators. Forum moderators have to be level 50 minimum, be active in the community and know the message boards rules. If you’re interested, contact Euzebe
« Previous12...67891011...3334Next »

81/333
Revan- - Legend - Heart of Darkness English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 17:00

What? i was bl'd once, so i cant be one, thats kinda unfair
82/333
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 17:10

"What? i was bl'd once, so i cant be one, thats kinda unfair" Agreed but that's the way it is.
83/333
Medivh - Guru English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 17:33

Go Zeb!
84/333
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 17:45

You know mods are rolemodels of this game. Hence they should be more trustworthy reliable and follow the rules of this game than 90% of the players. This is the reason why a blacklisted player can't be a mod.
85/333
Medivh - Guru English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 18:04

Cauli for mod! ...again.
86/333
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 18:18

Sorry to disapoint you MM, but I haven't applied. If the admins want something from me, they have to ask it.
87/333
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 18:21

In fairness some people blacklist you for silly reasons, ive spent a lot of time trying to negotiate purchases on the market and some people just dont like being asked if they'd accept 300 clints off of a 5k card. ive also had people blacklist me through wanting to offer me "cheats" to get credits or level up etc. the strangest was being blacklisted because i said "jesus, youre stating the obvious arent you" in an event (the guy was american and stated that i shouldnt take the lords name in vein). you live and learn!
88/333
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 18:50

Who's Cauli?
89/333
Wahzoo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 19:44

I know 2 mods who had been Blacklisted before. This is bogus, People change and don't make the same mistakes. I was accidentally banned and UR acted like it was my fault, so I lose out on this opportunity.
90/333
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 21:03

I think it is important to note that acting as a moderator youre representing UR and therefore must act responsibly, maturely, diplomatically as well as show integrity and these qualities dont always come easy, they should come with age but do also come with experience. People evolve through life experiences, trial and error etc and im a strong believer in giving people the opportunity to show that they have bettered themselves. Of course, some acts such as theft and cheating show that the person in question has a lot more to learn than others and definitely shouldnt be given the responsibly of being a mod, after all, one false move could hurt Urban Rivals. Also we all know that power can corrupt, and an already corrupt person can be a dangerous person.

i have no doubt that most of the candidates are worthy of mod status but i'd imagine that it's going to be a tough decision for UR in determining who is good for thr job. As some have already implied, the position should be taken as an honour rather than a road to glory - for me it would be the ultimate reward for all the hard work and effort i have put into this game and more of a reward than say, obtaining DJ Korr Cr. As the saying goes, with power comes great responsibility and the roles is to moderate the forums - to some this could turn out to be a tedious job having to read through so many comments and validating or warning each users post.

Perhaps UR should consider a probation period of 3 months? /waffle

« Previous12...67891011...3334Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals