Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators
Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
333 messages
Forum Moderators
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36

The English speaking community needs 10 forum moderators. Forum moderators have to be level 50 minimum, be active in the community and know the message boards rules. If you’re interested, contact Euzebe
« Previous12...789101112...3334Next »

91/333
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 21:04

"In fairness some people blacklist you for silly reasons, ive spent a lot of time trying to negotiate purchases on the market and some people just dont like being asked if they'd accept 300 clints off of a 5k card. ive also had people blacklist me through wanting to offer me "cheats" to get credits or level up etc. the strangest was being blacklisted because i said "jesus, youre stating the obvious arent you" in an event (the guy was american and stated that i shouldnt take the lords name in vein). you live and learn!" Woah seriously. lol, gotta agree.

"I know 2 mods who had been Blacklisted before. This is bogus, People change and don't make the same mistakes. I was accidentally banned and UR acted like it was my fault, so I lose out on this opportunity." Also agree. People change, simple as.
92/333
King_G_3E-man - Titan - gladiators English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 22:30

Well I know people might not know me that well because i have posted very little on the UR community board here, but I love Urban Rivals with a passion! I started in late 2009 and ever since i started playing the game and i collect all the cards the best i can!
I'am just always so busy helping my guild (the Gladiators) out so much that i never really thought anybody else in the UR community really even cares about me or the guild i'm apart of! I do so much for them and i have alot of compassion to help with anything involving the game or understanding it! If there is any one who is good for this job then I would love to help the great and wonderfull UR community out in any way i can!

I sent a message to Euzebe in regards to this position because I love UR and I would like to be a helpful player to the UR community! I do have alot of knowledge of the game and i have read alot of the foums on the community message board! I'm very respectful and i don't like unfair play! I know this is just a game but i must say the current Mods and Admins are perfesional and kind!
93/333
Yami Prem - Titan English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 23:05

@ Wahzoo

When you have a massive list of players with zero Blacklist-history in one hand, and a bunch of players with some Blacklist-history in another hand, it is obvious who the admins will be paying their attention to...
94/333
jerromy - Master - ⟽infinity⟾ English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 23:08

You guys must know if you are picked you will be in a highly responsible postion. an must treat it as such, an keep up to date on all of this. i did applie cause i did runa guild that help many new players an so on learn this game an help them out.
i figured it be a hard job an exspect alot but i would injoy the job an helping players be the best they can be at this an get the most joy out of it as i can help them get. with out braken the rules.

luck to all
95/333
0 Anderson - Titan English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 00:17

@Wahzoo
Calm down. The UR team is wise to not take second chances, because who is to say if you really are going to change?(I am saying "you" as a general statement of people who have been put on BL before.) How can the UR team take a chance of a scammer of someone they don't trust? I'm sure everyone would say things like "People change and don't make the same mistakes". UR staff may have more sympathy than what I give them credit for, so there is still a chance that you may be granted a MOD position.

I have known you for a bit on this game and know that you are a good guy. It isn't my decision though.
96/333
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 02:32

@Andy tottally agree
Random Question:
Will these show up again anytime soon like before 21st of Dec,2012
97/333
Medivh - Guru English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 03:29

Yami also for mod! ...again too.

@Toxica: I can't believe you always bring that up every time Cauli is said. XD

@dvs: Agree with experience, but age for me isn't really a big factor in seeing how people act/will act. I'm 14 but people always talk to me like I'm an old man or something. It just goes to show you you don't have to be old and that staff may consider teens like me too if they think they qualify.
98/333
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 04:09

I completely 4got u had to be over 18
99/333
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 04:21

How do you know if anyone blacklisted you?
100/333
Wahzoo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 26/05/2011, 04:24

@ Yami, But does that make the clean slate people better than us? Or a better choice? Of course not, I believe that the UR staff shouldn't just disqualify the people with a BL on their history. Plus if it was a long time ago, then you might as well leave it in the past. @ Andyman, You make a good point, but UR should still let people with a BL in the past work, And UR always says that a true Staff will NEVER ask for a password. So if a mod asked then that person might fall for it OR they might remember what UR's policy is and BL that person or whatever the action may be. But all of that would be VERY rare. And thank you for the encouragement. I only think UR won't consider me because there was a time that there was a mishap and I got punish, though I meant no harm at all. UR staff does make mistakes, they are human too!

« Previous12...789101112...3334Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals