Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

41/287
ShamedGod - Legend English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:02

Shoulda been...

I really disagree with the Yayoi ban. This could have made the cats very elo playable.
42/287
el gran gordo - Titan English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:03

I would have thought they would ban Sledg rather than Kerry....he gets banned by players more often--- meh

Glad to see Wanda is back.
43/287
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:37

Completely asinine with these elo bans. First with Yayoi, how are Pussycats even going to compete? She was not overpowered, she was Pussycats only solid card. Sigma, ummm, she was never allowed in the new ELO format so why should she even be banned if we never got to use her. Gil I will give you, it wasn't the card being overpowered, it is just that he is too good if a bluff card. Kerry? She is not a card to ban. The reason she got elo banned by players so much is because the more experienced players get annoyed when the newer players create a Rescue deck that wipes the floor with them. Uranus I can go either way. Sakrohm needs Uranus because Na Boh

edited by Orpheus Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:37
44/287
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:27

I am neutral in this ban
Wanda and Charlie unbanned with cost of Yayoi is ok
Pussycats can use Wanda to annoy those GHEIST and Roots users
unbanning Charlie is a good move, it is not necessary to ban her if you ban the usage of semi evolved card in ELO

actually, Yayoi is the strongest Pussycats in my book
I think the only reason staff ban her is to balance Pussycats (with Wanda and Charlie unbanned, they could use many different combination to annoy people)
many people said why Yayoi is not banned? she is jackie with one less power. now your prayer is answered

Sigma.. I know Sigma going to be banned right after she is released
Gil, a very strong early round cards, his gives pretty big threats, even in T2! he does deserve a ban
Kerry.. I can see the reason why Kerry, because he is like edd but even more dangerous, with edd, I know they are going to use few pillz, but we Kerry, I'm not certain, she is a good mind game card. however, I'm not waiting for Kerry, I'm waiting for Sledg to be banned
Uranus, she is one of the strongest DR in UR, however, people rarely can use her since UR staff / players always ban her, so it makes no big differences (the only impact is to DT, which I think it is not worth to get -2 points from using her in DT)
45/287
Laughing Rock - Hero - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:31

Almost every elo deck i have used has one of these cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
46/287
PaxCardmaster - Imperator Deutsch
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:32

Ok...
Wanda wasnt OP to beginn with since ELO got a change to only allow fully developed characters.
Charlie as well since the reason mentioned above.
I don't get Yayoi's bann however, since she was basicly the Bryan/ Kati/ Vito version for her clan

Sigma and Uranus where just too good for only beeing 3 Stars/ at what they did, and yeah i totaly agree on Sigma's brokeness.

I never considered Gil and/ or Kerry broken either... sure Gil was great at mindgames as was Kerry, but unless you played no viable counter to that in form of SoA/SoB/DR/simply higher Pow, they never where too much of an thread to me

So if i could have a word on the Decisions I'd have Ghumbo, Greem, Elvira, Askai, Lehane and (even thou i play All Stars) Robb Cr banned in addition to Sigma and Uranus, instead of the ones mentioned by the Staff... but that's just me i guess
47/287
Goatmanji - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:48

Great. Now Charlie will cost even more.
48/287
IM Spartacus - Legend - Immortality English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 13:58

Happy about Wanda being back in ELO, Charlie is nice to have back as well. Sigma has been temp banned for ages anyway, Gil is overpowered and needed to go, Yayoi was a tad overpowered but I can see why she'd get banned and Uranus well Uranus was a fantastic card in any deck even a non-Sakrohm one, well overpowered and deserved to go.

Kerry however wasn't that over powered, if you're gonna ban a Rescue why not ban one that deserves it like Sledg and honestly if UR was handing out bans I don't understand how Ghumbo, Toro and Robb Cr managed to slip under the radar
49/287
The_Russian - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:05

No Uranus and No Sigma. I guess I'll just take my full Collection of Sakrohm and never play elo with it....
50/287
evad - Imperator - Immortality English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:05

I really dont agree with the Yayoi ban this is a huge blow for the Pussycats and one that really shouldn't happen cards like Bogdan and Bryan are basically the same but are not perma ban this sucks for Pussycats

« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals