New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

61/287
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Friday 10/06/2011, 00:49

Yeah, glad I quit ELO. We needed less bans, not more.

Kerry is just not a good choice IMHO. If Rescue dominace was an issue ban Elvira. By player votes Sledg was selected more often. Just not a good choice.

edited by Force Majeure Friday 10/06/2011, 00:49
62/287
IM_Futura - Titan - Immortality English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:38

They should not ban Uranus or Yayoi because their clans are close to nothing without them. Plus, two Sakrohm cards are banned by the staff which really hurts them. Sigma shouldn't even exist anymore she's only good in elo-you never see her in any other room.
63/287
KR_Copacabana - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:40

I don't understand why people keep questioning the bans, I mean if you want to fight the perma bans just play ELO and then vote for who you think should be in ELO and who shouldn't.

All the characters were banned after other players voted for them continuously, so it's a decision made by the players not entirely made by the UR staff.

They'll be back someday and until then just try to switch things up a bit in your decks. It would be very boring if we'd have the same deck's for every clan with staple cards that never got banned.

Just experiment a bit people.
64/287
RurouniTenshi - Senior - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:41

Nooo dont perma ban Uranus! shes a good card!
uhh I dont really care about Wanda and Charlie, though i want to buy Charlie
you kinda making saks more and more unplayable
65/287
Famous Falco - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:43

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gil! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
66/287
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:50

YES Wanda IS BACK unfortunately Ivana just got printed and shes almost as good and situationally better Yayoi used to be annoying just like Wanda and Charlie because she could be a three star hopefully cats get a three star stop ability
I'm hoping for a 8/3 but i'll take an 8/4 or unfortunately the most likely suspect a 7/4
67/287
onlyChaos - Guru English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:51

Banning Kerry and Gil is ridiculous!

Kerry is a good card clearly but far from overpowered and never seems to get banned by players so how is that fair?

Gil gets banned occasionally but at the end of the day is a 2* card. It takes skill to use it and doesn't change the game any more than any other card - and much less so than Uranus for example, who probably deserves a ban.
68/287
0 LUC4_SR - Legend - Azraël legend English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:54

Nice news to see especially because i wont vote always ban for cards like Kerry
well maybe some other " cards " could get bans in future for elo mode and by the way public will always be shared on satisfied or unsatisfied
cheers for UR
69/287
0 Anderson - Titan English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:59

I didn't really like playing with Charlie in PC before, I doubt I will like her now. With semi Evos still banned she is a Hefty 5* which I don't see worth it as her ability only helps in the defensive... Yayoi was my favourite card in PC. It's a shame she is gone. She opened up some low * half decks... As for Wanda... I have no clue why she was banned... You couldn't even use her as a semi evo, so what is so threatening about an 8/2 -2 opp damage min 1?

Anyways, let's see how these changes work! if things go bad, staff might make a change. It's good to try something new
70/287
kamcio20 - Senior English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 17:10

Why Kerry is banned and Gil?

« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals