Click here if you forgot your password.

Highway to Heaven

Highway to Heaven
Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
116 messages
Highway to Heaven
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39

One biker makes a loner; two a couple; three and its starting to look like a club! With that in mind, Bragh and his pretty but dangerous girlfriend, Hopper Ld, have just formed the Paradise Devils and are all set to scour the roads of Clint City on their Harley. You’re welcome to join them but just don't get in their way!

Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her latest mission before August 7.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

101/116
uT_Wazzer - Colossus - Ultimate Torney™ Español
Saturday 23/07/2011, 06:03

Hopper Ld... very good card
102/116
Cirassiram - Master English
Monday 25/07/2011, 17:58

Im a noob with UR, I played for almost a week now and still I hardly get all cards necessary for a good deck.....It took me 2 days and a couple of sold good cards to buy a cheaper Jungo cards just to get this Hopper Ld, everybody is saying its lame but for me and others like me who wanted to experience owning an LD cards in my level without any help from my guild.......I say its worth it for me have this LD.....and UR is a fan game..enjoy the game
103/116
U r dumb - Veteran English
Tuesday 26/07/2011, 11:17

Well she would be banned just like Bonnie Ld if her ability was Deafeat: +4 life
104/116
Player570257 - Senior English
Wednesday 27/07/2011, 15:24

Can you u urban rival people make a ld for the ghiest plz I have all the good ones like Toro and all the 10000 or more ones plz plz plz I want at least 8 LSD at the end if the year
105/116
Player570257 - Senior English
Thursday 28/07/2011, 14:45

I had no help by a guild plz join my guild I made it yesterday
106/116
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 28/07/2011, 17:36

Cirassiram's statement proves that the ld missions r too easy, he's new n finished in 2 days,most of the older players probably got this done in a few hours atleast make the missions somewhat challenging n keep the missions within the clan its kind of a moot point to do a mission where dnt even have to use the ld's clan to get it...just sayin
107/116
HangTU - Veteran - Sword Hunter English
Thursday 28/07/2011, 17:43

Are we gonna have new Ld this week?
only 1 Ld active this time
108/116
TrainWreck94 - Imperator - Angels of Pain English
Friday 29/07/2011, 01:47

@EZwinningS2N But think. if the BRAND NEW players can get a Ld, that makes them feel accomplished and keeps them playing UR. Yeah i agree the missions should be clan-based, but i dont see a reason to complain about easy missions. I appreciate the easy missions and look forward t getting my card quickly.
109/116
msg95 - Senior - Depopulate English
Friday 29/07/2011, 01:55

This card is just a Jalil with one more star and damage
110/116
The_HoAx - Hero English
Friday 29/07/2011, 02:29

The reason to complain about easy missions is the fact it has no purpose than to cater to the new people who will probably quit. It doesn't keep the game any more interesting than if we didn't have it, it gives people who have played this game for over a month no challenge at all.

I would prefer missions that are fully clan based, more than winning 25 rounds (which is easy for a newer person as they go all in or 6 pill and they get a point for the mission), you should have to win the fight for the challenges to count (so a person with only 2000 clintz to their name cannot easily get this without help).

Bring back the challenge of Dudley's second missions from his first release where you actually had to WORK for your legendary card. The only challenge in getting these missions completed is that it is harder to find a match in Deathmatch and you usually have to wait 3 minutes as UR throws you into one that is in overtime or almost there.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals