Highway to Heaven

Highway to Heaven
Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
116 messages
Highway to Heaven
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39

One biker makes a loner; two a couple; three and its starting to look like a club! With that in mind, Bragh and his pretty but dangerous girlfriend, Hopper Ld, have just formed the Paradise Devils and are all set to scour the roads of Clint City on their Harley. You’re welcome to join them but just don't get in their way!

Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her latest mission before August 7.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

51/116
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 14:34

With Fury and bonus, she have 10 gap

NICE
52/116
Coldberg - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 17:37

The problem I see with Legendary cards at the moment is the fact that they are actually collector cards. The only purpose they serve is to those who want them for their huge collections. they're not meant to be brilliant.

The legendary tag means everytime one is released the forum gets flooded with people moaning about how it's not stupidly powerful & capable of crushing the opposition.

I think that the current crop of collector cards (i.e Dj Korr, Jackie, Caelus etc...) should be changed to Ld cards. they've been around a long time & are actually legendary cards.

These new cards which are being released as Ld cards (i.e. Bonnie, Kreenk, Hopper etc...) should be changed to Cr cards. This way people won't moan when their stats are bad/average due to them being for the purpose of collecting.

In short: Switch Cr & Ld cards around. It just fits better that way.
53/116
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 09/07/2011, 17:40

"Complete the missions before 08/07/2011 and receive..." .... I will have you know that that date was YESTERDAY.

(It is not wise to use this format in international context. It WILL lead to confusion)
54/116
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 09/07/2011, 17:42

Um. yeah, it will lead to confusion. Now it HAS. Because in the sidepanel you use the "US American method" - in the Legendary missions menu you use the "European method" ... please decide on one. And of course, please decide on the European one :O
55/116
iRAWkDaWorld - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 19:56

August 7th is my b'day!
56/116
azwsxq - Guru English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 22:22

So it's a Jalil uses up 4 stars instead of 3 and only does 1 damage more
57/116
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 23:06

So far there's only one correct way to tell the date.

"unlock her latest mission before August 7."

Let's only use that format from now on, mkay?
58/116
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 09/07/2011, 23:36

I think the dd/mm/yy way of using dates is the best. Since MOST of the world does use that... I think only america has it backwards. (not sure about other countries). And anyone can really use logic to decipher it this way. i mean, if you write the date as 17/8/11 (for example). People will understand that there's no such thing as a 17th month.... Just saying, people can use their logic. The staff and admins do a great job in this game. They don't have to simplify it even MORE than it already is... It's like handing stuff on a silver platter...

@DeceiEvo:
Happy early birthday =]
59/116
sickmonkey3 - Senior - CK Academy English
Sunday 10/07/2011, 03:13

How do I unlock her mission and what is it?
60/116
LOLA_MOB - Titan English
Sunday 10/07/2011, 04:00

She does not stay pretty long, power is not good to her face ~L~

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals