Click here if you forgot your password.

Extreme Sanctions

Extreme Sanctions
Friday 29/07/2011, 11:25
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Extreme Sanctions
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 29/07/2011, 11:25

The escalation in violence continues in the streets of Clint City. The GHEIST send the fearsome Gork on the attack, while the Montana dispatch Paolo to blow anything that bothers them. Jakson is going to have his work cut out instilling law and order and Snowflake will have no choice but to intervene, having been taught by the Skeelz that along with her powers come big responsibilities.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/52
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 29/07/2011, 18:55

I agree Gork is not that bad and I love Jackson a great 4* for sentinels this is exactly the kinda card they need. Snowflake is also a very good card for the Skeelz an amazing combo with her and Greem. The only card that I am a little disappointed in was Paolo for Montana. All in all good release.
22/52
Ambriell - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Friday 29/07/2011, 19:09

Hm, I can't view the animation on the home page for this new card release. It just remains at 0% for the longest of time. Maybe It'll load tomorrow.
23/52
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/07/2011, 22:19

Lol fail cards.
24/52
Player570257 - Senior English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 01:33

I want Gork but I have no money no cred and I have all the good ghiests
25/52
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 04:59

Its GHEIST

(if ur wondering why i corrected it,he has even the guild spelled wrong XD)
26/52
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 05:23

If you want to know why I think Gork is such a bad card imagine him up against the other releases?
27/52
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 05:46

Does anyone have a preset of all of them? I cant find one
28/52
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 15:42

Jakson: a neat card, 5 damage for level 4 is not my fav but his 8 power and solid stats make up with it
really useful especially for ELO in SOA week

Snowflake: also a pretty neat card. but it's just hard to decide, Skeelz have too many good level 3 cards
she might be around fourth, fifth or sixth place after chiara, Praxie, Sandro. (after that Zeke and Danae)
but definitely would be used for people who cannot afford chiara and Praxie

Paolo: seem also fine for me, not a staple card, but for new player who started using Montana

Gork: hmm.. not really my fav, those backlash poison HURTS
7/8 is decent, but not amazing, I don't know, it is hard to use this card outside ELO
and it might also hard to use him in the ELO
maybe a finisher card, but 7 power with SOA and without any pillz or attack manipulator is just ok-ish stats
for me he is sucks (because I hate backlash)
29/52
Sephiroth_DvF - Imperator - D-Versified English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 23:05

7/8 is decent? really? 7/8 are great stats for any card on any standard
I hate that now everybody thinks it is necessary for a card to have power or attack manipulation in order to win rounds.
30/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 30/07/2011, 23:26

Nothing wrong with 7/8 stats. It's the backlash that leaves a lot to hope for.

Eh, least we'll likely get Backlash poison missions.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals