Lethal Weapons

Lethal Weapons
Friday 12/08/2011, 11:14
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
56 messages
Lethal Weapons
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 12/08/2011, 11:14

When Igor needs a weapon, it couldn’t be easier - he simply pulls out one of the knives in his body. Artus never goes anywhere without his ball and chain. And to protect his money, Pallack wouldn’t think twice about sacrifying his abstract sculptures. But Diana, fed up with belonging to the weaker sex, devotes all her energies to inventing weapons which no man can resist…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

31/56
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 04:22

With Mawpin and now artur I had a little wish to play Nightmare myself
32/56
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 04:25

Llcl

roscue wont ever have a card ;(
33/56
SUTIIVEN - Senior English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 04:32

Think Rescue needs some new releases Gordon was good but not good enough because i use Hax and tw courages isnt really good i think Rescue needs eather some protects or some better 2 stars with decent stats i use Rescue cause of Steve because my name is Steve so i think we need more cards for the clan because i want to build a better team
34/56
Dexwell - Imperator English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 05:02

Nice addition to Pussycats, I might get her once the price becomes realistic. 12k more than Yayoi? Um...no.
35/56
-FaCeBrEaKeR- - Veteran English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 08:58

Great UR this four weeks you gave us really good cards
36/56
Raptorbones - Hero - DvF [A]cadamy English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 15:31

Pretty much 1 month between bezerk releases.
37/56
Very Salty - Hero English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 23:11

Another garbage release
38/56
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 02:39

Wow, great cards. We got one good for elo, a good strategic card, a good cheap card, and a healing card. This is one of the best releases cause its perfect for elo users
39/56
The_HoAx - Hero English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 03:24

Depending on what you play ^
40/56
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 14/08/2011, 13:00

Diana: I like this card. 8 power is really helpfull and 4 damage isn't that bad. Espesily if you take into consideration her ability: +3 Life. Overall this give you and your opponent a life difference of 7. + life id also really good for the clan because of there - 2 damage bonus. In ELO she is the 4* pussycat that i would use, in T1 she is the second, after Yayoi.

Artus: The best card in this relese. His ability is really good, -3 Opp Damage, Min 2, and his bonus means that it works against GHEIST and Roots. His damage is also not that bad. The only problem with the card is that he has 5 power but damage reducers aren't ment to win fights unless your lucky.

Pallack: Anuther good card. He has a sold 6 power and 5 damage and due to his ability his damage can't be decresed, unless your up against GHEIST, Roots or a pussycat stop opp ability card, The only problem with this card is the compostion, Burt, Oxen and Rubie in ELO decks and Zatman + the cards just mentioned in T2 decks.

Igor: The worst card in the relese. 7 power and 5 damage are good but his ability is just a very, very, very situational + 3 life. E.G to make it + 3 life you have to win with him on the first round then hope your opponent can keep your life below 10 without koing you. Also Grudj, Bogdan, Pyro, Wolfgang and even Macie are better then him.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals