Extended Stays

Extended Stays
Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
57 messages
Extended Stays
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29

There are many visitors to Clint City who end up never leaving. Boyle was always on the road until he became a regular fixture with the Berzerks and in the local bars. Miho, who should have only stayed at the Red One Motel long enough to assassinate Aniki, has settled down there. And sent to Earth to be psychoanalyzed, WoodXsxt feels quite at home with the Sakrohm, even if they are a bit on the crazy side. And now that Quinn has been accepted by the All Stars, well he’s not about to go anywhere!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/57
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 26/08/2011, 15:47

I have to agree, this might be one of the worst releases in a long time. There are really no playable cards, Miho is the only one I see getting any play, she is just a reprint of Freaks Magda, who is a solid card, but I think the poison bonus works better on this card then the 2 life. Hopefully this is just a release to keep the powerlevel of cards in check, but honestly nothing useful.
22/57
iGraff - Titan English
Friday 26/08/2011, 15:49

Wood has got to be the most disturbing card in the website.
23/57
iGraff - Titan English
Friday 26/08/2011, 15:52

Also in Quinn's bio it is stated that Striker leads the All Stars but i thought that Eyrton was the Leader mmmm.....
24/57
Darkmage678 - Legend - Elysium Aether English
Friday 26/08/2011, 16:00

Duckeagle I agree with you about Quinn's bio. It is totally disguisting and this game is meant to be kid friendly? Come on UR take the bio down and change it before parents complain and oh one more thing Eyrton LEADS THE All Stars NOT Striker !
25/57
0 Rowan LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 26/08/2011, 16:00

I've done reviews on all of them, please rate them up!
26/57
WP_sunny42251 - Master English
Friday 26/08/2011, 16:15

NO VOTEX CARDS STILL? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
27/57
Bobblefighter - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 26/08/2011, 17:23

Miho is ok, but generally, with cards like her, you want either attack manipulation, or defensive bonuses, like Tula and Dreen. Only 6 power cards are going to be dragged down to 3 power, and usually, the 6 powers people use have very good abilities anyway. Not to mention that clans like Junkz, Sentinel, Montana, Rescue and Uppers are going to have a field day with her.

sure, 5 damage is great for a 2 star, and the min on her ability is 2 below her power, amazing, but she can be beaten by a little bit of attack manipulation, and she's especially neutered by SOA. And saying she's the 2nd best 2* in a clan with only 4 of them isn't something to boast about, i mean, you could even argue that Drummond has a little over her in some cases.
28/57
foxymauve - Master English
Friday 26/08/2011, 17:51

What is up with the disparity in the Berzerk clan between male and female cards. All its 5 star cards are male, and the only female cards are 2 stars or 3 stars.

also I really like backlash, I wish they would figure out a way to keep doing it without just ditching it.
29/57
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Friday 26/08/2011, 19:37

I actually thought wood was a decent release. OFC it's another in a long line of Sakrohm 2 stars, but he's pretty good if used offensively.

Berzerk releases sucked.

Quinn was pretty strong, from what I had seen. Either they didn't pill or they over pilled. It's like a courageous Blaaster.
30/57
8H D-Sparky - Imperator English
Friday 26/08/2011, 19:39

Very poor release. Not one playable card.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals