Click here if you forgot your password.

Live from the stars

Live from the stars
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
Live from the stars
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54

For his arrival in Clint City, Dobbs is offering a special deal on his Sakphone 24G. For every 3 handsets purchased, you'll receive a half-price membership to the Sakrohm and an authentic printed autograph from Guru Cr! It’s an opportunity not to be missed and we look forward to seeing you in thousands down at the GuruCom stores.
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To get this character, you must unlock his last mission before October 2nd.
« Previous12345678Next »

2/77
dhoeffher - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:56

How to unlock the first mission?
3/77
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:56

4/77
Lynyrd_Bird - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:57

Seems to be another 3 Star or even 5
5/77
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:57

Dobbs Ld is like me
good card though
6/77
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 02/09/2011, 12:15

Donna Ld looks good
7/77
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 02/09/2011, 12:24

I think UR misses so many chances to make LD cards Legendary. I mean the lore behind the Sakrohm clan is so vast idk why they didn't use any of it. I mean here's a few examples of what I think should have been made.

They could have done, authorities of the planet Vronk, here to see why GraksmxxT hasn't come back. This would be funny, because in GraksmxxT profile it sounds like no one believes he was sent from vronk, and he is just making it up. This would show he wasn't making it up, also add more into the lore.

They could do a big Mother Ship. I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet, and this was a once in a chance life time. I big 5* mother ship would have been amazing.

Glibon Dashra Sakrh let me say that again, Glibon Dashra Sakrh. WHY! He's probably the biggest unanswered question from the whole clan and shows up in so many Bios. He would be a true legend and deserves the LD title. Also what would have been great if he looked like a total wimp or like a kid. He's said to be the Great Cosmic Being, and him finally showing up and being no bigger then a 10 year old would really make him the best card ever.

What do we get? A Steve Jobs knock off... Now I don't mind a Steve Jobs knock of, but he could have just been a normal card. I really don't see what makes him a LD at all.

Muh I complain too much, carry on.
8/77
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 02/09/2011, 12:25

If anyone is having problems with his missions being unlocked I think I have the solution : last time, when this problem was with Bella I contacted the Customer Support and they said that clearing your cache can solve the problem (worked for me)
9/77
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 02/09/2011, 12:27

Finally a new Ld!
10/77
Xtyx_TCA - Imperator English
Friday 02/09/2011, 12:34

Somewhat disappointed as I was expecting Glibon Dashra Sakrh. Oh well, time to hit the market...

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals