Live from the stars

Live from the stars
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
Live from the stars
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54

For his arrival in Clint City, Dobbs is offering a special deal on his Sakphone 24G. For every 3 handsets purchased, you'll receive a half-price membership to the Sakrohm and an authentic printed autograph from Guru Cr! It’s an opportunity not to be missed and we look forward to seeing you in thousands down at the GuruCom stores.
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To get this character, you must unlock his last mission before October 2nd.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/77
eLtAssassin - Guru - Limit Break Română
Monday 05/09/2011, 11:14

@ UM_Huei, as I am a Sakrohm user in elo I can tell you from experience( after both them both) that Nata is more useful than Dobbs Ld, at least from 1100 to 1200 elo.(haven';t gone more than that). From what I hear after 1200 elo soa clan are even heavier so Nata is a better choice after that too. Dobbs Ld will probably be used only in Piranas/Nightmare heavy weeks. I would have prefer Dobbs Ld to be 7-3 or 7-4 Soa 3* to be honest.
52/77
Geko 50 - Titan - Golden Horse Deutsch
Monday 05/09/2011, 18:16

Dobbs Ld gerade bekommen
53/77
NVash - Veteran English
Monday 05/09/2011, 19:19

Always nice to see another LD competition.

Admin, I have a question. How long will these LD competitions go on? Will they be something new every month or are they ending very soon?
54/77
Stoooz - Legend English
Monday 05/09/2011, 23:50

I still can't unlock the missions. I tried several different Sakrohm decks, nothing. I've tried resetting cache, nothing.

Is there a particular format your deck has to be in to start the missions. I have a T2 deck, and am going in T2 rooms.

Is there a particular room I need to go to to unlock the missions.
55/77
limitless - Imperator - East Coast Legends Academy English
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 06:15

I agree with @stoooz, i already finished the first 2 missions and after the mission that requires you to gain 80 lives using Sakrohm, the next mission is still locked and i can't seem to unlock it.. i think it's a game glitch, i hope the moderators would take some action regarding this matter.. thanks!
56/77
Hogget - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 09:40

I have the same problem. I still can't unlock the missions. I already sent a support request and I hope to get a solution soon.
57/77
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 07/09/2011, 04:25

Glitch for me too
Live from Vronk is in the regular Sakrohm missions and the other 3 are in legendaries. none are unlocked
58/77
Grey_Wolfe - Titan English
Wednesday 07/09/2011, 05:12

Also unable to access the missions. Tried clearing my cache, and still no luck.
59/77
Hogget - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 07/09/2011, 09:16

Problem solved, the customer support cleared my cache (probably the player cache at the server) and now the 1st legendary mission is unlocked and I achieve progress!
60/77
Skyryder_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 07/09/2011, 13:43

If that's all it takes, I hope they clear mine soon too... everything is still locked for me

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals