Kolos Attacks

Kolos Attacks
Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
88 messages
Kolos Attacks
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42

From September 5th you'll be able to get your hands on the Kolos collector figurine! Each figurine will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by the illustrator as well as a card containing a code, which once registered on the website, will allow you to obtain a SNEAK PREVIEW of the new legendary card characterizing Travis Ld.(You will also be able to unlock Travis Ld in three months' time through the legendary missions).To find out more about the figurine, go to this page. And that’s not all. 10 figurines (each containing a code) are up for grabs every week for a month from the figurine release date on September 5th 2011.To take part in the prize draw, you must be ranked among the top 150 in the daily tournaments.
« Previous123456789Next »

71/88
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 15:35

Buy if it was only like that in us and europe, does that mean the japanese version is all jacked up, then that means if it was the original, when they manufacactured the cards, then if intended for children, that makes it a jacked up. Childrens xard game. Besides, mahi cr doesn't show anything. The worst is Page Cr, but that one doesn't show anything bad
72/88
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Thursday 22/09/2011, 15:59

Japanese wouldnt call it jacked up, neither would most europeans, but it's pretty common nowadays to 'manipulate' some bodyparts because they are to big for the 'general' american public (dont forget the Bible Belt states are really strict on anything concerning smexuality). eg Superman's little man was a little to super when put in tights (in Superman Returns), so a poor guy had to use graphic editing tools to size it down in every frame it appeared in. Lindsey Lohan's chest was also sized down for that herbie movie she did.

In conclusion if there was a form of censorship coming from the american board of censorship on UR, a lot of the cards would look a lot different. Also cards like Nahi Cr, Page Cr, Jerry and probably even Charlie wouldnt exist. So lets all be happy that UR is made in France, or be sad it isnt made in Japan (in which case it would look a lot weirder I'm sure)
73/88
Xtyx_TCA - Imperator English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 17:38

That's very nice of you to clarify this matter, but I'm still wondering how did we get from Kolos action figure to body parts being censored for the general folks?
74/88
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 17:43

Im used to conversations going really wiered.
75/88
UM_tonzza - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 21:51

Nice advertising, boss
76/88
Thursday 22/09/2011, 23:27

Well I think it happened like this:
ppl were talking about Kolos action figure
_Bryce_ said he doesnt buy toys
at which DorkGirl but you do watch cartoons and then UM_Screx added he also plays a childrens game, implying UR is a childrens game. A fact UM_AaaBattery claimed was false, as Nahi Cr would never be in a childrens game. Ensueing a debate followed between UM_Screx and UM_AaaBattery about Yugi-Oh (which is also concidered a childrens game but still has some explicit art works) -> which then led to censorships. Then UM_Screx called it a jacked up childrens game if needs censorship. At which point I stepped in and said censorship of this kind (smexually explicit nature) is a lot higher in the US of A then in europe or asia for that part.

I hope this helped you, Xtyx_TCA , follow the deviation of the discussion from it's predefined subject and got you back on track.
77/88
Thursday 22/09/2011, 23:33

And man I made a lot of typos in that post
78/88
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 16:02

And i will now say i wonder what card will be made into a figure next to get the conversation completely back on track.
79/88
BogaManPH - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 06/10/2011, 12:15

Anyone have the status of the figurein??,, coz im the one of the lucky ones that been pick..pls kidly message me if its send already,, haha I cant wait to see it
80/88
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 06/10/2011, 12:59

I brought Kolos figurine because it is easier and it maybe my Last chance to get one

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals