New Horizons

New Horizons
Monday 12/09/2011, 10:56
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
192 messages
New Horizons
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Monday 12/09/2011, 10:56

Having a big reputation was fun to start off with but now that no one dares cross his path, Marco isn’t having as much fun as before. So he's off on new humanitarian adventures in war zones.No one is a prophet in his own land and it’s time for Veenyle to move away from her mentor DJ Korr and go and soak up the sounds of other techno-loving cities.From Monday, September 19th 2011, Marco and Veenyle will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 14th.
« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

61/192
0_ROY - Legend English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:24

WEEEE celebrate i have 100 copies of marco XD
62/192
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:25

The staff actually did people a favor by announcing Travis Ld before making Veenyle Cr. I'm sure lots of people went out and bought her after that announcement and now a week later, BOOM! those people all have a shiny new CR...kinda l sucks for all of us that already had her, though. Oh, well. Live an let live, right?
63/192
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:33

What will the next cr be? Dhalia? Ongh? Copper? Maybe one of Vortex or Berzerk?
64/192
Mamma Merlina - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:36

Very disappointing release in the sense that UR shunned all conventions and surprised quite a few 'investors'
65/192
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:42

First card I bought? Veenyle.

I'm just estatic!!!
66/192
4evrafterlife - Senior English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:53

I must agree us investors did kinda get fluxerd on this one but on the other hand very unexpected nice call and grats to those with super amounts of these cards. i am happy i turned down tradeing away one of my marco but i really wanted to come out with more then 15 of the new cr (10 of the common) still most cr i ever had on release so yay for that! now its time to sell off lost i invested in before i lose to much and get em back when they settle down
67/192
0 Anderson - Titan English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:57

"I remember a long time ago when Euzebe accidentally said "Marco Cr" in one of her posts, looks like it finally happened."

Ever thought that wasn't an accident?
68/192
IM_Judge - Legend - Immortality English
Monday 12/09/2011, 15:58

Great, after years of cr predictions marco will finally be one
69/192
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/09/2011, 16:27

Thoughts on this batch of CRs.First with marco-well,what can i say about marco? He was a great card in pretty much any format that you could use him in;probably the only card besides Alec Cr who understood how to abuse his bonus with such a great bonus.His damage was massive,and SOA still hurt him,but you'd have to pill up to beat him,unless you had a shutdown. I expect Aurora, Sledg or Cliff to make some gains on the rescues' loss.

Now onto veenyle.This one,im not too crazy about.Of all the Junkz cards to pick,why veenyle?Now as many Junkz users know,since Gil has been gone from ELO, there's Dreen,but there was also veenyle.But after that,who's left? Dash?Sentogan?Nobrocybix? There could have been plenty of other cards to knock off,like Ashiko or Malmoth.Time to let Gil back into ELO or give Junkz a legit two star.

But hey,who am i to complain? I have three veenyle

Happy CR hunting everyone!!!!!
70/192
4evrafterlife - Senior English
Monday 12/09/2011, 16:37

Haha judge banked off of this im willing to bet
gotta say i did call these clans. i said to my fiance a couple weeks ago "you should invest in some Rescue and junks as they are due for a cr" sorry for all those people that asked me that i didn't direct in the same way, i told everyone else the obvious may have mentioned this to 1 or 2 people oh well still im just so excited lol
bowties =

« Previous12345678910...1920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals