7 messages
Working on a T1 DM Pussycats/Sakrohm deck
HouseOfLeaves - Veteran English - Monday 19/09/2011, 13:50

Here's what I'm thinking so far:
5* - Charlie
4* - Jautya, GraksmxxT
3* - Noemi, Uranus
2* - Ella, Wanda, Nimestiec

However, I'd really like to see Yayoi in there for the SOA and credible threat. Suggestions anyone? (I don't do partially-leveled cards, so no 1* Wanda) I was thinking either dropping GraksmxxT, or downgrading Noemi to Brittany and dropping Uranus. Or should I just forget about Yayoi?

2/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 19/09/2011, 16:37

Jautya can be changed to Yayoi and Ella can be changed to Wakai.
3/7
HouseOfLeaves - Veteran English
Monday 19/09/2011, 17:25

Sorry, I'm theorycrafting and haven't actually test-run any of that (since I'm still missing like half the cards). How is Wakai a better fit than Ella? She can reduce any 6 damage card to a moderately harmless 2 (well, assuming no SOA, -Life, and so on). And is it generally worth it losing the major gap-opening capabilities of Jautya for Yayoi's SOA? The plan I was going for was to let the opponent waste himself against DR cards and low-pill walls, and to slam him once with Jautya, Charlie or Graks (or even Noemi) to open the gap.
4/7
LoA Reaper - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 02:38

Can't help you much on Pussycats as i never play them before, but your Sakrohm half look good.

basically DON'T drop GraksmxxT or Uranus, mostly those two are the reason why someone will want to play Sakrohm in the first place.

IMO GraksmxxT and Uranus are the heart of the Sakrohm. + i think you make a good choose pick Nimestiec (cool card) compare to Wakai
5/7
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 14:19

HouseOfLeaves: You said you wanted Yayoi in there so my suggestion was a way of getting her in there.
6/7
HouseOfLeaves - Veteran English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 17:24

Oh sure, and I'm grateful for the help - I was just asking if you think the switch is worth it.
7/7
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 17:07

I would keep it as it is. If you don't change Jautya then theres no need to change Ella.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals