Just got Uranus and Graks, what cheap to put with them?

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 02:50

Certain that the only way to play survivor is with Uranus and GraksmxxT I went ahead and scrounged whatever clintz I could for them.

What can I use with them cheaply? What clan has good, but cheap 4-5*s for survivor?

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 07:07

I added TrinmkkT and went with Skeelz.

Dwan and Greem convinced me to make it work. I'll publish a deck when I get the last card I need.

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 08:54

Skeelz is not really good for survivor, cause they give you the least help to win the game.
Attack manipulating clans are better: Sentinel has heavy reduction with Chloe and Miss Chloe, some ok power manipulation with Havok and cooper and the allmighty Hawk., Junkz have a bit of everything some great 4* (rowdy and Qubik) and very good 5* (DJ Korr Cr ;-), Peeler, Neil, Haze, Uppers can be weak to soa with Nellie and Herman, but they have Jackie Cr.

You can also try power manipulating clans though All Stars can be a bit low on power, they are not to be underestimated, as you can bluff with their heavy damage. Bangers are great with the variety of 5* cards from Bodenpower, willie. Fixit and Shann, they can aided by some superb 4* like blaaster and Vermyn N. And Ulu Watu have tanman, and his team hiki, stanley and Lulabee.

Choose what fits your stlye best.

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 10:13

How cheap is your budget? And don't use Skeelz they are weak with no bonus helping them. More of a Type Elo Survivor clan.

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 14:10

Go Rescue all-out. Cheap and effective.

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 22:07

What should I get rid of in that deck? Opinions? I guess it is also an example of my budget. I won't get rid of Uranus or Graks though because I'd never be able to play T2 survivor if they ever went Cr. We all see the results they give.

I like the concept of Skeelz. They always do what they're supposed and perform consistently. Except for the revenge and confidence based cards, something 5*s don't suffer from. If they suck I'll sell them, no big.

I went with them because I remember seeing a deck that had survivor 40 with Caelus Cr. Also, Greem seems like a great card for survivor.

Wednesday 05/10/2011, 03:05

Caelus may be in Skeelz but there is a reason he went CR. He is a massive power reducer. By all means go Skeelz/Sak. Thomas/Eloxia/Caelus/Dwan But if you go Skeelz, i believe Caelus is a must.
Ambre(Morphun Later)

Wednesday 05/10/2011, 07:49

In all honesty I would sell GraksmxxT and buy different clans.

Wednesday 05/10/2011, 11:13

I would do the exact same thing as the above poster.

Wednesday 05/10/2011, 19:26

There is no way I'm selling these. I've seen way too many decks with these boasting a ton of wins.

Reply to this subject