(advice) HELP ME PLEASE

(advice) HELP ME PLEASE
Friday 07/10/2011, 05:14
fonzyguy919 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
(advice) HELP ME PLEASE
fonzyguy919 - Senior English - Friday 07/10/2011, 05:14

Well im kinda newish to this game (lvl 15) and i don't use real money to get clintz and credit but is still doing quite well. Right now i have a mono La Junta clan with Timber, Dacote, Dean, Bruce, Laura, Myke (don't ask i had no idea what i was doing) and Thormund. Now even thogh i have been doing relatively well with this deck I always can't help but think that, that character would be better, or that clan would be better so really i guess what im asking here is if anyone can help by giving me some good advice on what clan or characters i should get (in your opinion) or even sell me some unused cheap cards i guess (i must warn you i don't hve much money). Any help would be wildly appreciated! cheers

2/7
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 07/10/2011, 07:50

La Junta= decent starter clan!
Id aim to add Isatis in this deck, shes not too expensive and is a total beast.
Also replace burce with Nahomi...again not too expensive but better than Bruce
And lastly Myke to Wardog...if hes too expensive go Winston hes not too bad
Then work your way towards Gatline/ Bryan/ Trish/ jane Ramba

If u want an 'easier road' then switch to either Montana or Rescue. Id say the 2 best Starter clans
Cheap Rescue decks are plentiful...especially since Marco went Cr a few of the 'bigger cards' are less expensive
Gordon, Cliff, Glosh, Krash, Lea, Joana, Pam, Slyde, Wesley...decent starter deck!
3/7
MarlonSweden - Senior ελληνικά
Saturday 10/11/2012, 13:19

In the first round try and make the opponent suffer with 5 hearts and then the second round attack with the most power you can then take it easy the net to rounds.

This strategy: make the opponent feared from you.
4/7
Infiniti - Senior English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 16:17

I would suggest new players to go for a Hugo+Montana deck
5/7
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 18:42

I like La Junta myself and the cards are quite cheap. Good choice on Dean and Thormund. Laura is fairly usable, although it won't be that useful in Elo, as the cards in there don't have much damage.
Here are some suggestions for La Junta: Isatis, Wyre, Tolliver, Milena. Try Trish, Bryan if you have more clintz.
6/7
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 00:18

+1 suggestions to go for cheap atk manip clans

The major drawback with Rescue imho is that you gotta go mono, and the cards that really allow Rescue to shine kinda cost more.

Meanwhile, Montana/Uppers/Junkz/sakhrom half decks can be bought at affordable prices for decent usability.
7/7
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 10:24

In the first round try and make the opponent suffer with 5 hearts and then the second round attack with the most power you can then take it easy the net to rounds.

This strategy: make the opponent feared from you.

So basically you all pill in first two rounds, yet don't do enough damage to KO, then you do nothing the next two turns and hope they can't catch up? Riiiiiiight......

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals