Click here if you forgot your password.

Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

51/147
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:16

There are also features I would gladly pay for.

I would pay 20 credits to enable market view where I can choose what cards to observe.

I would pay 20 credits to get better market graphs and tools to analyze the detailed market history. (Zapatan has saved my day for free!)

I would pay 10 credits per each event (as creator) to enable battle-logs.

Actually I could pay little real money for those.

None of these are "essential" or provide information that is not archievable some other way, but they would be valuable tools for me as time saving / needed / experience enchanting stuff; worth the investment.
52/147
Hunterrrrrrr - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:29

I'm a hater too.

I hate paying credits to do missions and I hate doing missions. I only do all those missions because I am a weak addicted loser that wants to complete as much missions as I can. Don't ask me why, because I don't even know myself. Still I want the missionpoints.

Every time a Ld-card comes out (that I already have) I am thinking: "sigh, now I have to play those missions to get the points" and now... now... I even have to pay credits to do something I don't like.

So please don't make anymore solo-missions if we have to pay for them. If you don't make them we don't have to do them and we don't have to pay.

So there you go. Now everyone knows how much of a pathetic addicted worthless bumm I really am. And on top of that... I am a hater too.
53/147
Jellal_Fds - Titan - Vicious Salvo English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:31

@luckyly: must be because ur so lucky...hahaha...... but same thing happened here. win 2 games and instantly gain 2000 cz. i have ended my complaint.
54/147
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:33

My opinion?
20 credits is fine, I like solo missions
but of course I will use credits that I got from LD mission or from tapjoy to unlock this solo mission

not going to buy one now. Friday is in few days so I want to save it to open a pack
will buy one solo pack once I get 40 credits
I like solo mission (and hopefully the AI becomes smarter than before)

but I am annoyed about pack thing
why called it pack? (I search it in the shop but cannot find it, and then I saw it in the game)
why not solo mission BUNDLE that makes more sense to me and will not confuse someone

@{RW}GULLA
believe me if they do something like you suggest (level up guild and unlock Ld mission) I would be in rage
because that is even worse than unlocking solo mission

solo mission is expansion, you don't need to do it because that is NOT the essence of the game
you will not gonna lose something compared to another player (except they get few clintz for their credits)
it's not like they said you get limited edition card X when you buy the solo expansion pack (and you can only get it from solo pack)

while level up guild and Ld mission is IMPORTANT aspect of the game since it is about multiplayer side of the game
you will LOSE something such as new cards or upgrades for you
and this should not be happen because that means each player is not equal because of MONEY (doesn't mean free game anymore)

I like UR because there is NOTHING yes, nothing that being forced to you (except open up selling option)
55/147
Infiniti - Senior English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:38

When i frist looked at the name "Solo packs" i was thinking ur are gonna start doing 1 card pack and i was like wtf?

and then read what it acturaly was and i was like " is it worth it o.0?
56/147
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:38

Then I realized I hit the S instead of Z. lol.
57/147
6-Kiarash-6 - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:49

The only reason i play UR is completing missions cuz its fun and we use different decks, and i also like solo missions but making us pay for them specially for me who cant buy credits in my country is way WEAK.......sry UR, loved everything you done until now but this time....nah, i didnt like it

and if your reason is making money i dont get it, you have lots of ways to earn money: the Scott Ld comic, the Kolos figurine, and the packs you sell....lots of players buy credits for these packs so i just dont get the purpose of making us pay for missions!
58/147
AD-owned45 - Titan - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 20:49

I for one plan to unlock those solo missions atleast youll be getting some rewards for doing good if you don't like to pay 20 credits then don't but figure it his way a pack cost twenty credits and you get three cards chances are youll end up with 300 clintz worth of cards and more then likely if you play alot like i do youll have them already so your out 20 credits anyway atleast this way you 14 missions to play and can earn something good instead of trying your luck on a pack of 3 measly cards
59/147
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 21:20

I personally like it. You DON'T have to pay for the credits you can use the credits you win from other missions and ELO/Daily tornaments.

I have enuth to unlock them and due to having all the non crs im going to.
60/147
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 21:27

I'm slowly wokring my way through them... Things look more or less good.
3 wins though and I still haven't earned supernatural fury...

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals