Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

61/147
nick4umylove - Guru - Hidden Power Within English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 21:47

Rock On I hope Medal are easy
62/147
ftomi76 - Legend - Den of Urban Masters English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 21:47

There is a problem with Omega mission number 9 - I won the match by KO and I did not get the prize ! I did it again, and still no prize, although the mission displays that it is completed...

Could you do something about this (it would be nice to see the reward for my credits...)
63/147
UR_Chaos - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 21:52

Jeeze, it's 40 credits. If you want to the missions, do them. If you want to spend it on packs, do that. It's called a "choice".
The game is still free. You can easily win 20 credits a week placing in the top third of DTs. There are surveys for free credits, referring of friends for free credits. Plenty of free credits.
The solo missions I've done have been fun, challenging, and unique, and once they come to iOS, I'll buy the missions.
Let's not forget while Urban Rivals is a free game to play, it's not free to run. It is part of a company that needs to make profit to continue business--to continue making countless new releases, new features, upgrades, etc.
Lastly--40 credits= $1.89. Even the cheapest DLC for console or PC based games is around $10. $1.89!!!
64/147
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 22:02

@ ftomi76 - There are solo's called Supernatural Fury in both new groups. My thought is that the mission is linked to the one in the Sworn Enemies group based on your observation.

edited by RG LoA Tuesday 15/11/2011, 22:02
65/147
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 22:04

What exactly is meant by using a solo ... type deck. Do you mean mono or just any type of deck with the required starcount or 8x3? if it isn't mono I would just remove the solo because it is just confusing
66/147
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 22:35

Almost finished with the omega team missions, got about 1000 clintz in total, 500 - 750 bp and roughly 75 tickets.

And really having to fight Lyse Teria Cr with an ELO deck ? if you force us to play ELO rules, have the computer play ELO too.
It already has an incredible psychic power in always pilling just enough to beat me, whatever I pill. Lyse Teria Cr is too much
67/147
CB SylentEcho - Titan - Clintz Bank English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 22:47

The new solo challenges are nice ... is it worth 20 credits ? kinda ...

but i like it !

PS. any 1 facing problems in the mission completion ...
i dint get the achievement for 4 missions ... 2 in assault course and 2 in omega deck ( 1 fight and the overall achievement for completing omega )
68/147
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 23:04

@RG LoA: thanks for the info, I will try to finish the last group tomorrow (I have finished Omega right now - but it is too late now to proceed )
69/147
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 23:06

@0UC-DarkEagle:

Actually I managed to win against Lyse Teria for the first attempt, there were other challanges that were more difficult for me, although I have to admit I might have been lucky (I also KO-d the AI in that fight )
70/147
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 23:26

Just finished the missions
Net gain: 1500 BP, 1900 Clintz, 80 tickets

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals