Click here if you forgot your password.

Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

81/147
FlowinBitsLoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 02:32

Thanks for the Solo Packs. They are loads of fun!!

How are LD missions costing 11-13 creds? I must be doing it wrong errr right lol.
82/147
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 02:33

Wow! only 40 credits for 3000 clintz?!?!?! =O!! ill pass
83/147
HC_Pichu - Guru - Honorclan Guild English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 02:45

Is it a problem if it says I completed all of solo packs with gold medals, but I haven't even unlocked the new packs yet?
84/147
Lollop Cr - Titan - HKG English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 03:18

If you think 20 credit is too costly just walk away u dun really lost anything.
the mission just earn u the money not card
if the mission will earn u a LD card that is very bad idea

but i still wonder what are the rewards from the new mission
lol
85/147
Will Of D - Veteran - WAR ACADEMY English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 04:24

There seems to be a bug. Finishing Promising Exploits will automatically finish the other missions in solo mode. I also receive the awards for each mission.
86/147
Frosted Bark - Imperator English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 05:38

20creds for 1500 clintz pfft may as well take my chances with new blood pack i'll earn more clintz
87/147
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 05:45

@ Orpheus "Hello,

Post 22 we're on the typos (the wrong names were due to last minute changes in the decks, thank you for pointing them out).

As for the "french titles", if you find some others please point it out, but know that "Théâtre des Vampires" is totally made on purpose, as it was the name of the Vampire Lestat's theatre troupe, written in french in the original text. We chose not to translate it, to keep the flavour of the book. So, yeah, we're geeks, what's new ?"

I think he meant the descriptions. In the mission "Ambre gets Sporty", the entire description is in French, and I'm playing in the English site.

On the topic, I have no problem with the cost, I'm not lucky with cards packs anyway.
88/147
JinJin2007 - Legend - O M D English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 06:09

This is extremely disappointing. i paid the 20 credit to unlock the mission and only got around 1500 clintz after finishing all the missions - not really challenging either. really lame to pay credits to play mission. i could have used the credits to purchase card packs instead. really a bad deal!

missions are not worth the credits (in payout).

i will quit playing urban rivals if they start charging to play the game - missions should be included as part of the game and shouldn't have to be premium.
89/147
Apseudonym - Hero English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 06:17

I don't see what the complaints are about. Every aspect of Urban Rivals is free to participate in. Credits are given away all the time: weekly in elo (provided you win more than you lose), every other hour in tournaments (provided you make the top third), as well as rewards for missions. Sure there are provisions in place, but there's nothing underhanded or unfair about providing alternative aspects to the game for credits that may also require a little patience. If you're in a hurry, fork out the cash; I doubt it will change anytime soon however, so you likely have plenty of time to save up if you prefer, or just keep collecting cards.
90/147
Chris_Warlord - Senior English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 06:38

Its good that they release more solo challenges I love them.

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals