Click here if you forgot your password.

Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

91/147
AznVasion - Titan English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 06:49

Supernatural Fury did not give me a reward, or mission progress
92/147
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 08:22

Looks like the solo packs are disppointment for people. I think I might try them out... if I have all the cards... in 8 copies... and I'm bored. You get the picture, right?
93/147
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 10:33

"credit = monetary value = real money"

Wrong.

If credits were real money you could substitute your dollars/euros/local currency with UR credits. But since you cannot even trade credits from player to other credits have absolutely no monetary value. They are kind of defined service that can be gotten with or without money, not tool for exhange.

Real money can be used for credits, but credits (or anything that can be bought with credits) cannot be used to get real money or services that require real money. You might want to re-read the Terms of Service. If credits were substitutable medium of value, then UR would probably have to register as bank!

the real scheme is this
([Real money = monetary value] and/or [time & effort]) -> Credits -> Clintz and services in the urban-rivals.
94/147
Pyrotic - Guru - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 11:34

Woah, I just got this super bug today.
So I just finished Execution Commando, the last of my unfinished "Free" missions, then Bam! Apparently, by completing that one mission, I also completed Omega Team and Sworn enemies with all gold medals earned. That's 2000 free clintz!
95/147
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 11:52

For all wondering, "Supernatural Fury" does not give you anything for clearing it. Clearing "Supernatural Fury II", on the other hand, gives both of their rewards and missions.
96/147
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 12:19

Obviously i have unlocked the new missions without buying them but i can't play them

why don't u guys first fix the nummerous bugs of the game and then try new things?
97/147
ftomi76 - Legend - Den of Urban Masters English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 12:44

Supernatural fury did not give me any reward, supernatural fury did not give double reward, not to mention that it is still displayed as finished in the solo mode screen, while unfinished in the solo missions menu (and of course I have completed all new (and old) solo missions...)

Also, I am a little disappointed that rewards are way too low for 40 credits. Unfortunately I did not pay attention for the first pack winnings, but I think it was below even the 1500 limit advertised, In the second new pack I got 1600 clintz.

Oh man how I hate this new slot machine... I played several thousends of tickets now, but the earlier tombola gave me more on average not to mention the possibility to win CRs otherwise almost unreachable...

Please UR staff return the old tombola (it could co-exist with the damned slot machine) !!!
98/147
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 15:32

@Tanto89

I think my grammar is to bad to battle you page on page.
But you are just complainig cause you are used to get it free. Would they started last year by paing 20 crredits to unlock ld, it would be normal.
But I think I stop here, cause i can´t say, what i want to say, in the way i want to say
99/147
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 15:48

Well no disrespect to fraggle or the rest of UR staff but charging 20 credits because making solo missions is costly is BS they make PLENTY of profit off of NB releases and CR announcements ... i know players whom individually have put over 1,000 dollars into this game...the average player in their UR life time will pay atleast $20 USD...18,944,137 times 20 is equal to 378.8 MILLION USD...thats prob n exaggeration due to multi accounts but keep in mind i assign 20 USD to each player when many have spent hundreds or thousands..so how far am i really off? either way they are FAR from being in bankrupt....quit being so d**n greedy (pardon my french)
i say instead of giving in we boycot..really make them waste their money on something we REFUSE to pay for! i mean 1.5k is chump change i make 3 times as much per DT and an average pack has a SINLGE card worth atleast that value 85% of the time...i ot 20 creds for 500 wins with sents...got a Cortez in a pack...what sounds better to you,,, Cortez or 1.5k?
100/147
486DX2-66 - Hero Русский
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 18:23

The AI always had it's favourite 10-pills-in-the-first-round rule and generally played like a huge newb... Is it ok to pay for confronting such a horrifying opponent?

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals