offline Orpheus Titan §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:46

Lol i was expecting Travis Ld but any new card is fine by me.

offline Kasraew_MOB Imperator Masters of Battle
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:47

Wooooohooooo

offline BabyJace Imperator  
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:48

Nice! Sentinel LD up!

offline Mr Intelijent Master D-Versified
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:48

smiley

offline Kagamine Len Colossus Organized Konfusion
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:50

I even haven't finish my fthagn lol

offline ELvyc Novice  
Friday 25/11/2011, 12:38

Some people dont realise it but this is very useful card for sentinels since they always lacked of damage in their low stars and valentina is virtually the most damageful playable card, while she also enables making decent low star sentinel half-decks (3/3/3/2 for instance.) smiley

offline Legacy PH Senior Face Everything And Rejoice
Friday 25/11/2011, 13:05

Very Bad Ass Sentinel Chick!

Cheers for all!!! smileysmiley

offline Steel X_HoA Colossus Harbingers of Ares
Friday 25/11/2011, 13:10

@ AaaBattery : Travis will come in December ... so I`ve heard so I guess there`ll be another old Ld and then Travis smiley

offline Something new Hero  
Friday 25/11/2011, 13:38

I can see it now, on christmas eve, there will be a swarm of people who will have forgotten to get Valentina LD in time for chirstmas, and fight club will be packed like wallmart on black friday, with people fighting to get what they want.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.