Click here if you forgot your password.

Import-export

Import-export
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
Import-export
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35

After years of all kinds of trafficking, Edd has decided to expand his business and is off to explore new horizons. Blaaster is also leaving town, hoping to find a place where loud music is more socially acceptable. Expect to see them make the odd appearance from time to time, but Clint City is now officially two citizens down. So if you’re looking for an apartment in town, be sure to take a look at the ads on the Market! From Monday, December 12th, Edd and Blaaster will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, December 7th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

41/148
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 05/12/2011, 14:53

Couple of quick notes.

They can still be played. Both were decent 4* cards and still are. There just won't be an steady increase in their numbers anymore.

Also, there's no set schedule for making cards go Cr. They could announce more later today or 18 months from now. It's a decision made by the Staff and happens when they feel it is appropriate.
42/148
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 05/12/2011, 15:35

The problem this causes is that Edd is an auto included in every Montana deck. Certain clans have cards that are standard. Edd was a standard Montana card as is Mona and Spiaghi. Almost 90% or more of Montana full or half decks are going to have at least 2 of these cards, so to take a Montana staple away from Montana and especially to newer players makes the game much harder for newer players to ease into. Blaaster does have a lot of replacments and a newer player can somewhat deal with this loss, but Montana really has no replacment for Edd, I feel sorry for the newer players. Maybe the Noel Card will be an Edd. Edd Noel Courage: Stop Oppoent Ability ????? maybe
43/148
Freshpirate - Veteran - CLAN DORADO 2012 English
Monday 05/12/2011, 15:37

Early Crs... UR staff must need a quick fix of Christmas cash.

Quick everyone buy credits and packs!!! there will be no UR staff going hungry this Christmas
44/148
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Monday 05/12/2011, 15:38

All I have to say is that Montana better get a new SoB card because you just now made both of them of Crs (edd and Vickie Cr). Very dumb move if I have to say so.
45/148
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/12/2011, 15:39

A couple of interesting notes here-blaaster is the first ever card with an ld mission to go CR.Tack on top,he has normal missions,and he may be good to invest in future.

As for edd,you can just imagine whats going on there-whats Milovan gonna do? His work is gone,and hes more than likely either really pissed off,or he'll be pretty happy to be promoted,but thats just me.

Also,i think these two were announced so that they would more or less have a sort of immunity from being elo banned.just saying.

but oh god how great would it be if they announced another CR this afternoon?
46/148
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 05/12/2011, 15:50

Incredible and unexpected thing UR
Nice way to cheer me up for Christmas
On the other side ... another Cr with a mission ... well, at least it makes Cr cards more fun to play but also the missions harder to do ... as the cards needed won`t be easily got hold of.
47/148
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/12/2011, 16:30

I actually expected GraksmxxT to go Cr. Edd's kinda a surprise. Blaaster doesn't surprise me. I have both, so it doesn't bother me in the least. And I can still play them *laughs* Edd never really struck me as that great of a card. His predictability is what killed him. Blaaster though, yeah that hurts newer players who don't have Bangers.
48/148
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Monday 05/12/2011, 16:47

The part that makes me sad is I was going to buy Edd yesterday but was a few hundred clintz short.
49/148
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 05/12/2011, 16:53

@StormWhisper:
Hi, welcome back!

I'm expecting normal CR release.. graks, Zatman, Wee Lee, Kolos, Shakra, etc (cards in ban list)

but edd is a big surprise..
new player can use Donnie, or Aniki
Donnie can take edd place, but never gonna be as annoying as edd
Aniki is just OK wiith his 6 power

I don't expect blaaster too (he is amazing but not that overpower compared to another cards in ban list)
blaaster on the other hand has better replacement, Shogunn, Chlora and Vermyn N are good enough to take blaaster place (even though not gonna be as strong and solid as blaaster)
50/148
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Monday 05/12/2011, 17:04

At first I was happy "Yay! Less Montana around!"

Then I realized, edd being gone means more Aniki who, with his ability active is alot like a 4* Mona only a little higher min and was disappointed until I realized how everyone hates Aniki. So, meh.

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals