Suggestions For Survivor

Suggestions For Survivor
Thursday 22/12/2011, 03:45
Im Suda - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Suggestions For Survivor
Im Suda - Guru - Limit BreakEnglish - Thursday 22/12/2011, 03:45

Hi people of Urban Rivals im running into problems in Survivor ELO and I was wondering what are some real good Survivor T2 decks or Survivor ELO
Suggestions are appreciated

2/5
el gran gordo - Legend English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 05:06

Is this for the mission? 5 wins? If so, just use Ambre with Ulu Walu or Bangers.... you should be able to get 5 wins in no time.

You want higher... well, I've never managed to break 15, so probably not the best person to give you that advice. But there are some other posts here from people who have achieved 20 or so wins --- doesn't hurt to try those decks.
3/5
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 05:43

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=1847048&subject_page=0#answers

That is my guide on techniques and styles for both Type Elo and Type 2. Hope it helps.
4/5
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 06:32

@gordo my highest is 10 so I already got the mission and the decks that ppl post are clans I don't have and I don't want to dish out 100K+ on a clan in not to familiar with
5/5
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 23/12/2011, 09:57

Almost every super t2 deck i've seen involves Morphun, Skeelz, and sakhrohm. This means graks, Stella sisters, Uranus, Dwan, and caelus.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals