Click here if you forgot your password.

Ghastly Vengeance

Ghastly Vengeance
Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
126 messages
Ghastly Vengeance
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28

After having seen his plans foiled by Scott Ld, Jaxx Ld realized he couldn’t take on the might of the Rescue clan all alone, so he's joined the GHEIST to better disseminate his evil ways. He can now have his ghastly revenge and is planning to start by wrecking havoc in Clint City. Could you help him do that?Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 5th.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

31/126
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:38

Great card,but extremely disappointed that something worse than Magenta,worse than Ghoub,worse than even Kawan.Thats right,the 6/7 +8 attack card with no ability thats a Junkz thats been around for years is better than this card. Oh well,its a start,but im not exactly going to be using it much.
32/126
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:40

Guys Chill out and leave daigon be. just relax it unlocks eventually. try all the methods and if it doesnt work wait and try again later.... you cant be that deperate for jaxx anyway since hes pretty average
33/126
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:49

LOA Daigon: I am startled by your "just clear your cache" response... Well, I do not want to clear my cache as many regularly-used sites have stored quite a bit there that I do not want to reload. I feel like you try to blame non-unlocks on "stupid users"... which is, from my perspective, clearly wrong: users should not have to do anything to make an unlock work properly that should be automatically. I clearly state that if this is a problem of an UR cache on the server, the fault is very clearly on the side of UR - it's bad coding if time and again the same thing fails due to the same (very common) reason. But just feel like the nice guy, if you want to... SHEESH.
34/126
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:57

Just saying, but people playing in lost warehouse.
Please include a Non SOA card in your hand. This way both sides can inflict some poison.
(as long as both parties work together, p.s. I know 1 side will inflict some more damage, but with a great community like us, some are willing to be the 'bigger person')
We are the 99%
We must band together to stop the madness!
35/126
D4mi4n - Hero English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:59

Hi Daigon,

I had the same problem to unlock the mission. Can you check mine too?

Thank you.
36/126
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:00

Daigon your a legend, I admire your coping ability.
Some of the complaints on here are just so lame, grow up its not like you won't get another chance.
the way your all whining about this I dont understand why UR tries to do anything for you ungrateful cretins.
On a better note thankyou to the UR staff for releasing new content as often as you do.
37/126
Davhn - Legend English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:09

Thanks 0 Alin for posting. Worked like a charm.
38/126
ericAU - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:14

For all those who cannot unlock the first mission, here is the solution that will work:

Step 1: Press PLAY button to load the new game version showing Single Player / Multi Player (wait for it to fully load)
Step 2: Sell a GHEIST card (I'm not sure if poison ability is required, I sold one with posion ability)
Step 3: Cancel the sale of above GHEIST card

This will cause the mission to be unlocked.

Rate green if you find this helpful for others
39/126
Rift120 - Legend English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:14

Heads up Gorks backlash apparantly doesn't count for the posion mission. or at least it didn't for me.
40/126
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/01/2012, 15:20

Meh ok... But it doesn't beat Methane, annibal, or Draheera

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals