Vampiric Rampage!

Vampiric Rampage!
Tuesday 07/02/2012, 02:47
quexalblaze - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Vampiric Rampage!
quexalblaze - Hero - the night stalkersEnglish - Tuesday 07/02/2012, 02:47

A little deck giving some love to the kings of death themselves, the vampire. The key note character in this one is Belgosi and along with some more Skeelz members he is about to get a little blood thirsty.

deleted

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 07/02/2012, 10:46

Ok deck. I would personally change Cley to Chiara. You could also try changing Carter to Tomas and Manfred to Lorna.
3/5
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 17:55

Deleting my long, thought out comment is insulting to me. I spent about 10 minutes writing that, and explaining why. You have been blacklisted.
4/5
HonorGuard - Titan English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 19:19

@LB_Abnormal: welcome to the alumni
5/5
quexalblaze - Hero - the night stalkers English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 22:46

The reason it was deleted was because I in turn found it offensive. So the next time you spend valuable time writing a "well thought out review" take into account if it is truly helpful or simply insulting in itself. I have said once before that critique is good, but to make sure you do it right, else it just becomes useless. On another note, if you don't care for how someone is to feel towards your response then post it here, where there can be no fear of having it deleted.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals